𝙨𝙞𝙭

"Lila i don't really trust you for shit but can i ask you something?" i suddenly said, standing next to Lila.

We we're waiting for Five while he was having his personal time with his future-old-dying self.

We we're now at the commission by the way.

"Go for it buttercup" Lila replied, putting her hands up.

"How did it feel when you were pregnant?" I sighed as i said that.

She chuckled and thought for a bit.

"I've got a secret to tell" She said turning her head towards me. I nodded.

"Stanley isn't mine. He isn't Diego's. I stole em" She said , looking at me. Well, i guess i should've expected it.

"Oh. Well i guess i'm not very surprised." I replied, sighing.

"Anyways, why you ask sweetie?" She glanced at me again.

I gave her a look, like a look, look.

"Don't tell me you guys.." She said, as her eyes went wide.

"Oh my god Five would be such a horrible father, i mean you have no idea. He's killed many people" She said as she laughed.

Not really surprised that he's killed many people, i laughed with her.

"I mean, did you take a test yet?" She asked.

"Yeah, negative. But i have a gut feeling there's something wrong" I replied.

"hmm, you know i used to think that the old man wasn't capable of producing" She said, grinning at me. I chuckled a bit,

"i used to think he was a normal horny teenager" i sighed as i looked around.

"Ehh he's both." She said before Five came out.
__________________________________

"I don't tattoo children" The ape said.

"Swell, we're not here for the ink" Five replied. He was holding onto my hand with one hand and the other in his pocket. There were weird big men standing around looking at me so it was reasonable.

"I'm here cause you and i have a mutual friend, Sir Reginald Hargeeves." Five added to his sentence.

"And Y/n? What are you doing here?" The ape asked, pointing at me.

"don't mind me, im just a tag along" I said looking at him.

Five glanced at me, grinning.

"She's my girlfriend..and i'm sure you can trust her." Five said, considering that me and Pogo used to be very close.

"Whatever he wants, im not interested" The ape said turning back to the man he was tattooing.

"I don't think you understand, We're two of his children, except i'm from another timeline." Five said, trying to catch his attention.

"Another timeline? That must be a bit odd dating your sister" The ape said, causing me to chuckle a bit. He was right.

"As crazy as it sounds, you and i have met before. Back in 1963, when you were a diaper-wearing chimp in die need of a manicure. I don't know if you remember but i have a scar to prove it." Five said, pulling down his collar to show his scar.