seven

We all watched as dad entered the room, making everyone go silent.

Five aggressively bit out of his fruit kabob. I watched as i took a huge bite out of my salad, eyeing my father.

Everyone watched as he sat down, and ate a grape using a knife and a fork. Weird old man.

Klaus made faces at the nervous man, making him smile at everyone. uhhh.

We awkwardly watched as he got his photo taken.

"Why is he kinda cute" I whispered to Five, who looked at me in disbelief.

"what? so your into old men now?" He asked, chewing his fruit. I tilted my head at him.

"i didn't mean it that way, besides i've always been into old men. Only the ones that look like teenagers obviously" I said, taking some fruit from his plate and eating it.

He chuckled.

"Is he eating a deviled egg with a knife and fork?"

"that's sad. it's making me sad"

"you're introducing me now, as a matter of fact. Y/n, Five come here." Lila said, as she got up.

"No, no i'm not-"

"Gooooo"

I watched as Lila walked towards me and Five's table, she held her hand out to me, as i grabbed it and linked my arm on Five's so he would get up as well.

Dad watched as all four of us walked to his table, causing him to stand up.

"Dad, Lila. Lila, Sir Reginald Hargreeves." Diego said. I nudged Five, telling his to say something.

"I'm sure you know Y/n." Five said.

I nodded.

"Mr. Hargreeves, what a pleasure" Lila smiled.

"Is that the trace of of an East end accent i detect?" The old man asked.

"Good ear"

"Mine was stamped out in favor of the queen's. Let me guess, Spitalfields?" He said.

"Close, whitechaple." Lila pointed at him.

"You must know the Cat and Custard"

"next to the Fox and Hound"

"Best chippy in east london"

The three of us all stood there awkwardly, waiting for their conversation to come to an end.

"I would murder for a spot of mushy peas right about now" Lila said.

They both chuckled.

"So, Lila, Y/n how did you end up with..these ones..?" He asked, looking at Five and Diego.

"Well me and him met in a mental hospital.."

"I have no doubt"

"We uh..one night stand?" I nervously said.

"Well they might be a few sandwiches short of a picnic, but they'll do." Lila said, saving us from the awkwardness. I nodded and smiled at my father.

"Indeed." The old man said, kissing Lila's hand. Gross. I looked at Five with a disgusted face.

Lila smiled and pulled my arm, leaving the boys alone with their father.