First Date

(A/N: I was actually writing this chapter while watching the show. I especially love the scene that I took a photo of, which is above. Sorry I'm rambling lol, on with the story!)

Cuphead:
(Cuphead POV) I invited Y/N out to go to a karaoke night at a local restaurant. We arrived at the restaurant and got a table. We watched all kinds of people get on stage to sing; it was quite entertaining.

We saw everything between screaming kids and college guys who didn't know the lyrics to the song they picked.

A few more people finished singing, and then one of the employees got on stage. "Does anyone else want to sing?" 

I immediately raised my hand and waved it. The employee called us up on stage, "what song do you want to sing?"

I smirked and the whispered the song to the employee and the employee nodded.
~beginning~

Cuphead: Tell me something, girl
Are you happy in this modern world?
Or do you need more?
Is there something else you're searchin' for?

Cuphead: I'm falling
In all the good times, I find myself longin' for change
And in the bad times, I fear myself

Y/N: Tell me something, boy
Aren't you tired trying to fill that void?
Or do you need more?
Ain't it hard keeping it so hardcore?

Y/N: I'm falling
In all the good times, I find myself longing for change
And in the bad times, I fear myself

Y/N: I'm off the deep end, watch as I dive in
I'll never meet the ground
Crash through the surface, where they can't hurt us
We're far from the shallow now

Both: In the sha-ha, sha-ha-llow
In the sha-ha-sha-la-la-la-llow
In the sha-ha, sha-ha-llow
We're far from the shallow now

Y/N: I'm off the deep end, watch as I dive in
I'll never meet the ground
Crash through the surface, where they can't hurt us
We're far from the shallow now

Both: In the sha-ha, sha-ha-llow
In the sha-ha-sha-la-la-la-llow
In the sha-ha, sha-ha-llow
We're far from the shallow now
~end~

Everyone applauded louder for us than anyone else that night. We just smiled at each other.

We were lost in each other's eyes until I kissed her, and she immediately kissed back.

The crowd continued to cheer for the two of us as the kiss broke. "I love you Y/N."

"I love you too Cuphead."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mugman:
(Y/N POV) Mugman told me to be ready 8:00 pm so he could pick me up at my house. I was really excited; I had no idea what to expect of this surprise. It was a little after 7:30 pm and I was finishing my hair. I went downstairs and waited for Mugman to arrive. 

~time skip (Mugman POV)~ 

Y/N and I walked down the street holding hands. We walked for a little further and then I stopped.

"Alright Y/N, I'm going to need you to close your eyes. I'll lead you to the surprise."

She giggled and closed her eyes. I took both of her hands and began to lead her.

After a few minutes I stopped. "You can open your eyes."

She opened her eyes to see that we were on a hill and had a great view of the stars.

"Aww Mugman, this is beautiful!"

I looked down, "Not as beautiful as you though, Y/N."

She giggled, "that was so cheesy, but I'll let it slide this time."

I put down a blanket for us to sit on, and we laid down to look at the stars.

We spent at least an hour gazing at the stars and talking.

I sat up, "it's getting pretty late Y/N. I think we should be heading home... I mean unless you want to stay longer. I'm sorry I didn't mean to seem like I was trying to avoid you--"

(Y/N POV)
I

kissed him. I wanted to stop him rambling. It took him a bit to kiss back but he did eventually.

We parted the kiss and gazed into each other's eyes.

"You can't imagine how long I've wanted to do that for," Mugman said.

I laughed, and he walked me back to my house. When we got back to my house, I hugged Mugman.

"Thank you, tonight was really fun. Oh, and since it's so late, do you want to stay at my place?"

"Yeah! Let me just text Cuphead to tell him." He got out his phone and quickly texted Cuphead.

We walked into my house, and I got the spare room ready for him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Devil:
(Y/N POV) We decided it would be fun to see a movie together, specifically a horror movie. (Your favorite horror movie) was playing at a local theater today, and I just had to go see it.

The Devil and I met up at the theater and took our seats. The movie started and I was smiling through the entire thing. As things began to get gory, I started laughing.

(Devil POV)
I stared at her in astonishment. I knew I liked her, but this amplified my feelings even more. She didn't stop laughing for a good few minutes, so I decided it was time to make a move.

I grabbed her hand and she turned her head. But before she said anything, I kissed her on the lips. Her eyes widened and she kissed back.

I ended the kiss and smirked, "I knew that would shut you up."

Let's just say she didn't speak or make a sound the rest of the movie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

King Dice: (sorry this one is going to be short. I had this idea but there's not much more I can think of to do with it) (KD POV) I decided it would be nice to have an evening picnic and watch the sunset. She made the food, and I brought the setup. We met at a local park and began the picnic.

We talked about how our days went, between her crazy bar stories and my shows, there was a lot to talk about. We finished the food right as the sun was beginning to set.

"Wow that sunset looks amazing," she said while laying her head on my shoulder. 

"Not as amazing as you are though." She looked up at me in confusion but then I kissed her. After the kiss, we didn't stop smiling and I held her hand, watching the sunset.