He Asks You Out

Cuphead:
(Cuphead POV) Y/N and I were at the arcade we met at. We went to this place weekly because it was the perfect place to let our competitive spirits out.

Fun fact, I'm really good at claw machines, so I won two dinosaur plushies.

She named hers Tina and I named mine Yoshi (please somebody tell my they know who Tina the Trex is).

After this, we were going back to my house because Y/N, Mugman, Miss Chalice and I were having a sleepover. As she was about to go on the street to my house, I stopped on the sidewalk. 

She turned to me, "What's wrong?"

I sighed, "You know I'm not good with words, so I'm going to say it flat out. Will you be my girlfriend?"

She grinned. "Yes, definitely, absolutely!"

I smiled back and grabbed her hand, ready for what the sleepover would bring.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mugman:
(Mugman POV) Y/N and I were hanging out at my house for the day. Cuphead was out with Elder Kettle helping him with chores, so we had the place to ourselves. We played videos games, watched movies, played board games, literally anything we could think of. 

We finished playing a video game and sat back onto the couch. I shakily took both her hands and placed them in mine.

"Y/N, I really don't know how to say this. You are such an amazing person, and I want to be more than friends. Will you be my girlfriend?"

She smiled and quickly hugged me. "A thousand times yes!"

I chuckled and slowly hugged her back, just enjoying being in her arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Devil:
(Y/N POV) I had invited some of my friends to the casino with me. Not only were they fans of my brother, but they also wanted to see what I did all day. As we were walking, the Devil approached us. My friends weren't scared, they knew who he was impressed with what he did with the casino.

"Hate to interrupt, but can I talk with Y/N for a bit?" Devil said.

My friends were a little confused, so I decided to step in.

"My brother has a show starting in a few minutes. You guys can go watch that and I'll catch up with you after."

My friends exchanged glances and nodded. "See you soon Y/N!"

They walked towards the stage door, and I walked away with the Devil.

(Devil POV)
I led her to my room and closed the door. "Y/N, there's something I've been wanting to tell you. You're a fun person, and I've learned a lot about your character. So, to put everything in summary, would you be my girlfriend?"

She stood still with her eyes wide. "Yes! Of course!"

I smiled at this response. "Y/N, were going to have the quite adventure together."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

King Dice:
(Y/N POV) I was working at the bar, per usual. Although, there was barely anyone here. Not at the bar, not at the games, only a few elderly people were at a pool table. Because of this, I decided to walk around the casino.

As I walked past the Devil's room, I saw King Dice walking the same way. "Hey KD, how's it going?"

He stopped walking to look at me. "I'm doing well. Hey, can you come to my dressing room? There's something I need to tell you."

I was really confused. Nonetheless, we walked to his dressing room, and he closed the door.

(KD POV)
"So, what's up?"

I sighed. "Y/N, this has been on my mind. We've been friends for a while, but I wish to be something more. Will you be my girlfriend?"

She smiled. "Yes, I will."

I smiled, and then took her hand and kissed it.