twelve

y/n pov

september 19th 2015

jarvis- wanda in danger!!

"shit, I have to go"
I grabbed my things and sped away, not even thinking about bella or our 'date'.

I ran through hidden roads and back alleys so I could use my enhanced speed to get to the cabin. my hands shook as I held my gun. the forest had never seemed bigger. I kicked the door down and I searched the living room.

"baby, come on. you'll have a good time, I promise"

——————————

wanda pov

"go away!"
I shouted, my shirt wet with tears. after five long minutes of his filthy words, they suddenly stopped.

"yo, who the fuck are you?!"
I heard him yell.

"im her fucking bodyguard, bitch"
that's y/n's voice.

I heard them struggle against each other and I could only hope that y/n was winning.

"touch her again and I'll kill you"
she's definitely winning.

nick wailed more until it was silent again. a knock on the door made me jump. it knocked again and I made my way to the door knob.

"it's me, y/n"
I swung the door open and stood speechless at the sight.

"I think nicky here has something he wants to say to you"
he was helplessly knelt down in front of the door, crying with his hands tied behind his back. she held his hair in her hand as she stuck her foot into his back. his face had been beaten pretty badly, blood dripping down from his nose.

"say it"
she shoved her gun into his head and he whimpered.

"okay! okay"

"im really sorry, wanda. what I did was disgusting and I will never do it again. to you, or anyone else"

"go on"
she pushed the gun deeper into his head.

"ah! alright! okay! and you're a wonderful girl
a-and..."

"and what?!"

"..."

"what do you have, nick?!"
she screamed at him, digging her foot deeper into his spine.

"ow! a-and I have a micro penis"
she nod, satisfied. I let myself un-tense a moment due to the what was happening in front of me .

"jarvis, call tony and steve"

"oh thank god, you aren't calling the police?!"
she gave me a soft smile, and I was glad to see the calmer side of y/n was shining through.

"no. but you're going to wish I did"

————————

"no. no, please! call the police, im begging you. send me to jail, please!"
steve grabbed the boy by his collar and dragged him out of the empty space that used to be the door as tony asked if I was okay.