Chapter 13 - Violet

Violet POV

We pull up to the abandoned and broken house that looks like it will fall apart at the slightest gust of wind.

Me and my babies unmount our bikes, Alejandra grabs her bag and passes me an automatic rifle and multiple pistols while Nyathera is passed various knifes and Ale just grabs an axe for herself.

"Ok girls remember, no survivors." They nod as I cock my gun, Nya kicks the door open and we instantly see numerous boys laying around drinking beer, this will be too easy.

We instantly start shooting, stabbing and cutting their limbs off. They don't even attempt to defend themselves, but we don't really give them a chance.

Their blood flows like a never ending river, completely concealing the floor, gushing from their slit throats and missing limbs, causing some of those boys who attempted at running to fall and be slaughter because of their fallen colleagues.

Nya continues to throw her knifes, never missing her prey, she gets it from me. Ale spots a new target who's trying to disappear through the back door, she runs at him, effectively tackling him to the ground, causing his chance at freedom to slip through his fingers, she then proceeds to separate his arms and head from his body.

Oh yeah, that's my daughter.

I continue to shoot this small gang down when I feel my necklace buzz.

One.

Two.

Three.

Three buzzes.

I instantly freeze, my head feels light and my ears start to ring. I drop my weapons in terror, it has never gotten serious enough for three buzzes.

Immediately I run out the rickety house and head towards my bike. I don't know what's happening, but I know that one of my babies are in trouble, and Enzo is going to suffer if he hurts one of them.

My girls run out after me while I track where the signal came from on my phone. As my daughters run out, the house bursts into flames and in pushes them forward.

They must know it's serious so they finished the little gang off by fire.

"Mum what's wrong?"

"T-the signal, it was a-activated three times." I'm stuttering all over the place, I'm so scared for my daughters safety.

Their eyes widen in terror and they mount their bikes straight away to follow me back home, to where the signal has told me my children are.

My surroundings blurred, I don't know if it's from how fast we're driving or how my eyes are misty in fear.

We're all speeding, not giving a signal fuck about how fast we're driving and how many accidents we cause, all I'm thinking about is how I need to get to my daughters, and I'll do anything to make it happen.

We continue to race to the mansion we call home, I don't know how they can even call it that, when it's really just a trick, a dressed up cage. But it's essential that go back to the cage, I may hate my captor, but I love what he has forcefully given me.

I can see the gates to my prison, I speed even faster at the sight of it, and so do my girls, wanting to save their sisters just as much as I do.

I jump off my bike and sprint up to the mansion without looking back to see if they're following or checking the perimeter.

As I run, I throw off my bloody jacket and use it to wipe the little gangs dripping blood off my face and chuck it while running around the house, screaming for my babies.

Me, Ale and Nya are running around like headless chickens looking for any sign of my little girls.

"I SAID MOVE!" While searching the living room, I hear my wretched husband scream. He better not be screaming at my baby.

I race towards the source of the noise, I'm guessing they were leaving for school when he ambushed them.

As I run in, I see Octavia holding Maeve in the footrest and Heaven protecting them while Nevaeh tries to protect her big sister. I see him raise his hand at my firstborn, my noble woman, my little warrior.

He brought his fist down and it met her face, causing blood to dribble out her mouth.

He hurt my baby.

My vision turns red.

"Get away from my daughters!"