Chapter 11 - Heaven

Heaven POV

All my sisters are gathered in my and Nevs room. After I heard about what happened with our father I got Vinny and Tom to take Lara home.

And when Eve and Ale found out what happened, they left right after the fight they had with Ares, which they're telling us about right now.

"Then Ale faked a left, which he fell for, and got him right in the eye." We are all way too exited about our brother getting his ass kicked.

Eve is explaining the fight like it's from a comic, she even said 'crack' and 'bang'.

"Anyway, it was just an awesome fight." Eve concludes after 20 minutes of describing the entire fight, missing no detail.

Right now Freya is cleaning up Ales busted and bleeding fists while sitting in the floor to not get blood on our beds, but now she's bleeding all over the floor. Eve is lying on her back on Nevs bed with a sleeping Mae lying on her stomach. Nya is taking her anger at our father out on a punching bag, which we have concealed at all times in case Ares or father comes, and me and Nev are sitting on my bed, leaning on each other, while Tavis head is laying on my lap.

"How did you take care of Carlos, Ale?"

"I slipped a rather attractive blonde a note and forged it to look like it was sent from Carlos, 10 minutes later they took their leave." She says casually, making us all chuckle.

"What did you and Lara get up to?" Freya asks, diverting her attention away from her patient, who winces when Rey accidentally pokes a sensitive part of her fist.

"I would tell you, but it's not very child friendly." I state with a wink, making Freya roll her eyes, Eve gives me an exhausted look, Tavi look around confused, while Nya, Ale and Nev are looking proud.

"What about you and Tavi, you guys have fun?" Eve asks, curious to hear what our youngest and eldest sisters were doing.

"Yeah, we watched the Little Mermaid and Tavi was a big help with Mae." Freya praises out little sister, causing her to hide her face by burying it in my lap. We all laugh at her actions.

We continue chatting to each other as Freya finishes up on Ales fists and Nya wipe away her sweat and puts the punching bag back in it's hiding spot.

"So sisters, what do you want to do tonight?" Nya asks, clearly having no idea on what to do after she stopped hitting that bag. Which she clearly regrets, shown when she starts shadow boxing.

"Well, I believe it was Nevaeh's turn last time, and since we go from youngest to oldest, it seems to be your turn Tavi." Those words instantly set Tavi off as she runs out the room to god knows where.

We start to prepare ourselves for what's to come, because our little sister is the definition of go big or go home.

And when she goes big it's never pretty.

After about 10 minutes of us anxiously waiting, our sister finally runs into the room with her hands filled with movies, knives, fake blood, scissors, and all kinds of food.

Jesus Christ, I swear we're raising a little psychopath.

Apparently, she's not done when she runs back out the room leaving us with the multiple torture devises, we all kind of just stare at them, wondering how the hell that 4'3ft child could reach the hiding spots we put them in.

She runs in again, this time holding less dangerous items but equally terrifying.

In her tiny little arms hold multiple poofy ball dresses, neon nail polish and enough makeup to cover an elephant. How can we be related to this demon.