Chapter 3

It was after class, her favorite time of the day. The only difference was that instead of heading straight out of the building towards the field to watch the football team. She walks towards the other direction.

"Aera," of course, Yuri takes notice of the sudden change, "where are you going?"

"I need to talk to Renjun about something." She waves her hand at Yuri before heading towards the other end of the classrooms of the second years. Though Yuri wasn't in her class, she often rushes through the hallways to get to the gym to do some stretches first. Yet she shared the same room as the person she needed to see the most right now, before her parents took notice of some missing from their income yesterday.

Instead of knocking on the door, she simply leans against the wall waiting for Renjun to walk out of the classroom. As several people walk out of the room, she can't help but notice that Renjun was taking forever to leave the room. As she was about to peek inside, she was instead greeted by a different familiar face.

"What are you doing here?" Haechan stands by the door, surprised to see that Aera was standing by the classroom door that wasn't her own.

"I need to talk to Renjun."

"Renjun?" He looks back but then looks at her. "Why do you need Renjun?"

"We have," she looks away from him and over his shoulders, "something to talk about."

"Won't you be seeing each other later?" Haechan leans on the door frame.

Aera takes a deep breath in before looking at him in the eye. "I wouldn't meet with him if it's something that we can talk about later." She takes this chance to look over his shoulders only to be left with a classroom that was nearly empty and lacked the person that she wanted to speak to right now. "Where is he?"

Haechan looks over at the crowd of people in the hallway. "You missed him by this," Haechan pinches his pointer and thumb together, "much." He puts down his hand and smiles at her. "He's headed to the art room for his club activities." That was the last thing he said before patting her head and walking towards his own club.

Aera glared at him, as she tried to settle the hair that Haechan messed up. She then began her sprint hoping that she would catch up with Renjun, that is what she hoped for, but with a crowd in the hallways and the results of her only sitting down during class and after class wasn't exactly helping her.

As soon as she arrived by the door of the art club, she could already glance towards him. Inside the room, there were a number of other people busy painting, but most notably the art teacher was there guiding them. If there was one thing she wasn't particularly good at, it was interacting with teachers.

Instead of knocking on the door, she stands there standing by the window of the door, waiting and hoping that someone else takes notice that she was standing there. At this moment as if the tides truly wanted to turn her way, the teacher, who she recognized as Ms. Lee, turned her head towards her.

"Aera," she opens the door with a smile on her face, "why don't you come in?"

In an instant all heads turn towards her, one in particular, seems to understand why she was there. Renjun stands up from his stool and walked over to the door where Ms. Lee and Aera stood.

"Ms. Lee," Renjun called his teacher's attention, "she came because there was something we needed to talk about." It was as if he intervened in the conversation that was yet to start by standing right between the two of them.

"Oh," she looks between Aera and Renjun, before nodding her head with a playful grin on her face, "sure go ahead." With a slight push from the teacher, and the door closing behind them, Renjun wasn't all that dumb not to realize his teacher's habit of shipping students with each other.