Battle of the Mirrors Part 2

After dealing with her pack of Autobots, Airachnid climbed the cliffs and began creating lines of web that would trap some of the Aerialbots in their flight all along the cliffs to prevent further aerial retaliation. 

When the Aerialbots were getting closer, they were lead by the Autobots Sky Commander named Silverbolt, he was not only accompanied by his fellow armada, but also by his most deadliest officers; Jetifre, Air Raid, Breakaway, Fireflight, Skydive, Slingshot, Alpha Bravo, Powerglide and Barrel Roll. They were a very well known squadron of flyers, very feared among the Decepticons because of their aerial superiority. But the Decepticons weren’t the kind to turn back.

"Soundwave, Starscream and Laserbeak, You three take care of the rest of the Aerialbots. Leave Silverbolt to me." Megatronus ordered and they acknowledged it.

"Understood, Megatronus." Starscream would have nodded if he was in robot mode.

"Aerialbots, attack the Decepticon filth below us! Leave none alive!" Silverbolt commanded and they complied.

"Yes, Commander Silverbolt!" The Aerialbots compiled before Silverbolt started giving orders.

"Jetfire, you shall command the troops while I deal with the Decepticon leader and his the rest of the traitors. Air Raid and Breakaway shall help you. The others shall help me." Silverbolt ordered.

"Yes, sir!" Air Raid said.

"We’ll give those Decepticons a run for their Energon." Breakaway cackled mischievously.

"Can’t we join the fun, Commander Silverbolt? I love seeing Decepticons blow up." Skydive asked.

"Negative, Skydive. We cannot let ourselves be distracted. Be prepared for when I give the order." Silverbolt said as the others were unsure.

"Sir, are you sure about that?" Fireflight questions.

"Do not doubt my orders, Fireflight. Now disperse!" Silverbolt said.

Right after Silverbolt gave his troops direct orders and told his best soldiers to stand by for when he would give the special order, the Aerialbots began to disperse. 

Silverbolt accompanied by Fireflight, Skydive, Powerglide, Slingshot, Alpha Bravo and Barrel Roll and a few Aerialbots went straight for Megatronus and his fellow comrades while Jetfire, Air Raid, Breakaway and the rest took care of the cons on the ground. 

With the help of their forces on the ground, Megatronus flew straight for them while firing and moving around. Starscream transformed and jumped into a few of them to shoot them down. He was able to regain his vehicle mode fast enough to avoid getting shot. Soundwave on the other hand wasn’t one to shoot. His strategy revolved around using the geographical area to his advantage. 

With Laserbeak’s help and his ability to gain access to satellite imagery he was able to find the right place where he could take down a good number of Aerialbots. He transmitted his orders to Laserbeak. They both made sure that the Aerialbots followed them, which they did.

"Take this Decepticon down!" An Aerialbot shouted.

The Aerialbots were firing all they had at Soundwave and Laserbeak. From the ground, Optimus saw that they were both in need of assistance and despite the fact that he was a bit wary of this world’s Soundwave, he couldn’t just stand there and do nothing. So he started pointing his gun at the Aerialbots and took down a few. Soundwave and Laserbeak were getting less shot at which made it easier for them. 

They had reached the area that would help them carry out their plan. This specific area required a lot of good flying skills and a ton of luck. A few of the Aerialbots kept shooting at them but it wasn’t nothing Soundwave couldn’t handle. The area lacked more space for the Aerialbots to fly separately. Two of them crashed hard and got destroyed.