ϾHΛPТΞЯ 5

TW: References to SA

"Lulu?" 

"Que?"

"I wanted to tell you something,"  Robin wiped his palms on his jeans as he spoke.

"What is it?" 

"Well I really like you and I wanted to tell you that..."

"that?" Lucy felt herself starting to blush as she stepped closer to him

"That the grabber got you. I'm sorry Mi Amor. Wake up!" 

"What?" Lucy looked around as she saw her world go black and robin disappear. She wasn't alone though, emerging from the darkness a tall figure. He wore a creepy mask that made her sick. 

"Robi?" As she called for her friend the figure started getting closer to her 

"Robi help!" She ran. She ran into the infinite darkness until seeing something. It was a wall. "What the fuck?" She stepped closer inspecting the item on the wall. A box? No a telephone. A black telephone. 

The loud obnoxious ringing came from the phone instantly as Lucy flinched. "ROBI!" Lucy cried for help. 

"Wake up! WAKE UP!" 

Lucinda's eyes flew open as Robin sighed and relaxed. 

"Thank god!" Robin latched himself onto Lucy sending her into a blushing mess.  "I'm so sorry I thought you were gone." 

As Robin let go she got a chance to sit up from the cold concrete floor. "Where are we? How long have I been out?"

"You've been out all day. It should be around 2 am, but I don't know. I'm pretty sure we're in a basement or something." Robin said looking at the door suspiciously.

"Did he get us?" robin turned to look at Lucy confused, "The grabber?" He gave her a sad look before nodding. 

"Lulu I am so sorry I'm the reason you're here-"

"No Robi. I'm sorry I let you just leave I should have made you come to my house I know we shouldn't have been alone." Tears started to well in Lucy's eyes as she thought about her home.

"No, no, no Lulu don't cry." Robin pulled her towards him in a hug, "It's none of our faults. It's that Hijo de puta's fault!"

"Robi I don't wanna die here." Robin tensed up at the mention of death.

"Lulu! Don't ever talk like that again. We aren't gonna die here I promise." Robin had both his hands on her shoulders and in the dark silence, they could do nothing but look at each other. Slowly the two etched closer together.

"Robi..." whispered as their nose's almost touched before he pulled away. Robin shook his head and took his arms off of her shoulders. 

"We should go to sleep. I'll try to find a way we can escape tomorrow." Robin sat on the edge of the dirty mattress. As Lucy went to lay down on the bed. 

what's wrong with me?

༒༒༒

"This little bitch!" Lucy heard the muffled voice speak as she woke up to see the man from her nightmares, the one who took her, the grabber.

Lucy's vision blurred as her eyes adjusted to waking up. Lucy sat up quickly and shook Robin awake as she was face to face with The Grabber.

Robin awoke quickly as he saw him as well. Though she couldn't see him too well due to the mask she could tell his face softened when he turned to Robin, but this was disturbing.

"Shh," The masked man reached out and pushed Robin's hair behind his ear as Robin tensed up "I know you're scared, but I'm not gonna hurt you anymore. What I said about you're," The Grabber paused as he turned to glare at Lucy, "friend," He turned back to Robin, "I was just kidding I promise." 

The grabber sighed as he rubbed his side, "You really hurt me though, but I'll forgive you, I guess we'll call it even." He reached over and started to play with Robin's hair almost as if he was flirting with him. "Nothing bad is going to happen here, I promise."

"Do you like soda? You look like you like coca-cola. I have to go out today, but when I come back I'll get you a soda." The grabber patted Robin's cheek and then stood up while grabbing his side. He walked to the door and closed it, leaving Robin and Lucy in the room alone. 

When he heard the door close Robin untensed and looked over at his friend sadly. 

"What was that?" Lucy asked.

"He wants to kill you." 

"What?"

"He doesn't want you, he didn't want to take you. He had to because you saw me. He wanted to kill you."

"So why didn't he kill me?" 

"I made an agreement. Yesterday when he brought us here. You don't wanna know what happens when you're asleep." He looked down ashamed as Lucy looked at him confused.

"I don't get it."

"Good. I don't want you to get it." He ran his fingers through his hair and sighed. 

As Robin sat on the mattress Lucy decided to look for a way out. 

Nothing. A bathroom if you could even call it that. It was a toilet and to the side of it, a few rugs. As she walked back into the room she froze. That phone on the wall, she's seen it before... but where? Doesn't matter, she walked up to it to try and see if it worked. Nothing! "Damn it!"

"I've tried it all, the bathroom, the window thing, the door. there's no way out. I'm so sorry Lulu," As Robin turned to face her she began to see tears well in his eyes, 

"no, no, no don't cry amor, We'll find a way out. We'll get out and go back home, and Mr. Smith can fail you for not doing your math homework. We can go to another one of Finney's games because I know you like to support your friends. Your uncle can take you to see the Chainsaw massacre again because for some reason you really liked that scary movie. We'll go home. I promise."

Robin nodded as he laid his head on her shoulder not letting a single tear drop.

Lucinda didn't know if she believed her words but she had to get out. For her family, for her friends, for Robin. She was going to get out. They were both going to get out.