Chapter 4- The heist part 2: Smooth criminals.

" Art gala"

Wolf- "background" phase 3, we split and head to our separate positions.

Webs jumped off raptor and onto the back of a security guard as he entered the security room, piranha hopped into the nearby fountain and entered the pipes, wolf took position at the balcony.

Wolf- Everyone check in, copy.

Snake- Copy.

Webs- Copy.

Piranha- Copy.

Raptor- Copy.

Shark- "horrible female voice" copy.

Wolf looked towards the art displays watching snake walk along until he spotted his target: an air vent, he hopped onto a nearby art piece and used it to climb into the vent.

Raptor and shark entered the dining area, raptor looked over and spotted Finn, he growled as he walked off, a man walked over to shark with two drinks.

Man- "holds out drinks" a drink for the lady.

Shark- "horrible female voice" oh yes "takes both drinks" my life had been too complicated.

"Meanwhile, security room".

The guard struggled as he was shown tied up in webbing as webs set up her laptop, multiple screens opened up, with cameras all on the bad guys and one on the dolphin.

Webs- Boys, it's dolphin season.

Raptor was walking towards Finn when he bumped into someone.

Raptor- Oh crap, I'm s-

He froze as he saw he had just bumped into tiffany fluffit, she fixed herself as she dusted herself off.

Tiffany- It's alr- hey, you look familiar.

Raptor sweat dropped as tiffany stared hard at him.

Tiffany-.......eh must be thinking of someone else, I'm tiffany, you are.

Raptor- o-ooh, I'm Mr r- I'M MEAN, Harold, Harold clawtin.

Tiffany- Well mister clawtin, feel like a drink.

She headed to the bar as raptor grinned.

Raptor- oh yes I do.

He followed her as webs watched from the monitor, growling.

Webs- Oh, I hate that chick.

Wolf-  "Com" I guess it wouldn't help if I told you that me and raptor were in a competition to see who diane likes more.

Webs- "jaw drops"  WHAT!?!.

"Meanwhile"

A waiter entered the bathroom, he walked into one of he stall and closed it as Mr piranha floats up from the toilet behind him.

" Also meanwhile"

Snake was crawling through the air vent when he stopped, he unhinged his jaw as he she'd his skin, his inside skin wearing a skintight bodysuit.