Chapter 1: Meet the bad guys.

The bad guys walk out of the diner onto the busy streets, people passing by scream and run off. Cars stop and back away as they head up the stairs of the bank.

Raptor- Really, another bank, why not a diamond exchange or a museum.

Snake- Cause nothing beats an old fashioned bank heist, money, gold and free mints.

Wolf- So, guinea pig huh.

Snake- It's the Rolls Royce of rodents. He said as he flicked his tongue.

Wolf- Yeah, but it's still a rodent. He frowns as he holds the door open for his friends.

Everyone in the bank screams and ducks as snake runs for the vault.

Wolf- Don't mind us-

Raptor- Just robbing the place. He says as they walk casually towards the vault. The alarms suddenly go off as wolf and raptor were running with bags of money and snake was behind them with a safe.

They rush towards the window and jump through it.

The three of them run towards an alley and jump into wolf's car as he punches the gas, they speed away.

Wolf- Go bad-

Snake- -or go home.

They fist/headbump as wolf launchs into the air as they speed up the hill of the bridge and land hard. Wolf leans out of the drivers side window as he turns to the screen.

Wolf- Hey you, yeah you, come er "zooms in a little" a little closer.............oooooohhhh, I get it "swerves car right next to screen" your afraid...cause I'm the BIG BAD WOLF, can't say that I blame ya, I'm the villain in every story, right snake.

Snake- Heh heh, yeah. He chuckles as he works on the safe.

Wolf- Say hello to mista snake-

- serpentine, safe crackin machine, imagine Houdini, but with no arms, the kind of guy that'll tell you the glass is half full then steal it from ya, he's also ma best bud and today's his birthday

Snake- "annoyed" Not relavent.

Wolf- Ah, he's a sweetheart, your a sweetheart. He says as he hugs his friend.

Raptor- "looks at rear mirror" Guys, we got bacon.

Wolf looks to see police cars starting to appear behind them.