~Ch 10~ "What I think of Seigaku" Ryoma's Thoughts. Part 2

Momoshiro's POV:

Me and Echizen were preparing to go on the court. Why was it I challenged him? Out of my own curiosity for his so-called kick serve, plus Baa-san(Ryusaki-sensei) asked me to test him out for a reason I would really like to know.

I looked at the tree, when it started to rustle, at the same time I felt a small breeze, 'must be the wind.' I thought, But really, why do I get the feeling that we are being watched.... 'Whatever.' I thought, Echizen seemed to be looking at the tree to, but I just focused on stretching my ankle, it was twisted, but it would handle a 7th grader, he is just a newbie freshman after all.

Ryoma's POV:

Momo-whats its name seems to be thinking while stretching, I don't seem to remember a persons name unless that person either grabs my interest, or if good at tennis. Suddenly I felt the wind blowing and a tree rustle. I looked at the tree, just barely I could make out a figure, it seemed to have noticed that I noticed, and make hand signals, 'Ryoka.....*sigh* well I expected her to come here' I said with a small smile in my head. I send a small telepathy to her,

(Yes, the twins can do telepathic as well, not that anyone knows, and they don't do it often, Telepathic means that they can send messages to each others minds, like texting, but in Ryoka's and Ryoma's case, they can send messages, but they can't read each others every single thought, only the ones they allowed to read, sounds like a lot of work, but its rather comes just naturally.)

Telepathic communication POV:

Ryoma: Yo Ryoka, so what do you think of this goofball?

Ryoka: Well I don't think that he is very serious all the time, I mean I noticed how he noticed me move a little in the tree but then had that 'Whatever, probably nothing' face. However I take you noticed the same thing as I?

Ryoma: Maa, its kind of obvious. I plan to give him a handicap.

Ryoka: I think its more out of cockiness then kindness...

Ryoma: Hey, if he underestimates me on my size then, he needs to know some few things.

Ryoka: *Chuckles* Well I suppose it might be time to teach a few things. Anyway it looks like your match is starting, I want to focus so talk later.

Ryoma's POV:

Ryoma felt Ryoka block off. His attention went back to the match(well most of it) It was kind of obvious that he was a Seigaku regular, a 2nd year probably. 'Well Ryoka only did meet the 3rd years, I wonder if the 2nd years are worth my time.'

Short Ryoka's POV:

I put my head on my arm and stared at the two. In the end Ryoma will be the winner, but it was still interesting to see what this guy could do, A power player probably, considering that he just crushed that can over there, and also by the reaction by Arai, he must be a regular. I leaped to a lower branch to get a better view without all these leaves. Taking out a box of strawberry pockys, I started eating, 'Momoshiro Takeshi kaa? I wonder how long he can hold my interest?'

Normal's POV/Everyone's POV:

While Momo and Echizen was deciding who will serve, the freshman were wondering what was going on, "What was all that?" said Kaichiro and Katsuwo, while Horio just smiled gamely, "Oh you two don't know anything about tennis do you? Well looks like I'll just have to tell you, there deciding who get to serve first" Meanwhile it turns out it was Momo's serve, "I'll let you serve first." He said. "Hey aren't you going to serve first? whats the point if you let him?" "I want to see that kick serve right away." He said. Horio looked up at him with stars in his eyes, "Oh that is so cool Momoshiro" "Call me Momo." "Oh I couldn't do that Momoshiro, but can I be the chair judge?" "Sure, go ahead" Horio climbed up the empire's chair, "ahem, announcing today's match Where Momo, convince me Horio, to be the chair judge, while this match..." Instantly a single thought ran through everyone's head, 'What a showoff.' Ryoka looked annoyed that this kid was wasting his time, (Shin-chan: Isn't he the same age as you?) Ryoma was just sighing, and Momo seemed to be slightly regretting letting him to be the empire. "Horio sure likes the sound of his own big mouth" Said Katsuwo. Kaichiro nodding in agreement. Tomoka yelled, "Whatever Horio just start the match already!" Horio looked shocked then quickly settled down, " Ok, this is a best of one set match, service Echizen begin play. 'Thank that girl' thought Ryoka when she realized that there was a fairly sharp stick in her hands which she was unconsciously about to throw. Ryoma started off with a normal serve, "Fault!" shouted Horio, "Yay! A fault! Ryoma-sama won and he made it look easy!" Tomaka shouted, Shiba corrected her, "Tomoka, a fault is a bad serve, if Ryoma does it again the opponent gets the point." Instantly tears started to form in Tomoka's eyes, "What?! No that would be awful!" 'What an energetic girl, I'll forgive you this time, but I hope you are not always this noisy' Thought Ryoka, annoyed that she dropped a pocky stick in surprise by his loud voice. Momoshiro looked at the spot where the ball landed then look back at Ryoma with a cheesy grin.