~Ch 8~ A quick end of the Sunday

Ryoka's POV:

I was at the superstore, buying groceries and some items for myself. 'Hmm, there are so many pockeys to choose from... I'll just take all of it' I finally decided, I went payed by the cash register, and was about to leave when the girl working passed me a small note. I looked at the numbers on it. Once I went outside, I quickly tore it to pieces and threw it in the trash. I hate it when girls just do something I call "force flirting", I picked up the grocieries and went to somewhere called "Kawamura's sushi" 'this looks like a nice place.' I thought.

"ojamajimasu( excuse me)" everyone turned to look at me. Well the only people there were the tennis regulers I met earlier. Neko-chan suddenly ran towards me and shouted, "You really can see into the future! Fairy ochibi!" I immediately closed the door, and heard a thump then a crash, then turned to walk away when Fuji grabbed me and dragged me inside. "Its rude to drag people around, Fuji-san" I said calmly as I was "forcefully" put on a cushion in front of Fuji's spot. "Saaa~Masahiro-kun closing the door in front of people is what I also consider rude." I raised a small brow, "I prefer to call that self defense", Fuji chuckled, while the owner of the shop stifled a laugh.

"Anyway, what are you doing here?" I asked, drinking some water. "This is our friends sushi shop." Oishi replied, after soothing the neko-chan with a big lump on his forehead, I turned to look at the owner 'to old' I thought, then I looked at the younger looking version beside him. I stared at him with both of my unique coloured eyes. "I presume you are on the tennis team regulars too?" He looked suprised then nodded shyly, 'for a big guy, he is suprisingly shy' I thought. "My name is Kawamura Takashi" I nodded to him, when I notice Eiji slyly handed him a racket, he unconsciously grabbed it then swinged it around and yelled with a new fire look in his eyes. "Buurrrrnnniiinngg!!!!" I stared for a few moments, my eyes barely widening, 'Personality change when he holds a racket , huh? I bet he is a power player.' The racket fell from his hands then he instantly became the shy guy again. Realizing what had happened, he looked down, embarrassed. I chuckled "Personality changes are nothing to be embarrassed of." I said. He looked up surprised then smiled with a small thank you. I went up to his father and ordered two bento sets for take-out. While I waited, I checked my phone, it had a message from Ryoma.

I called him and he picked up.

Ryoma: WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!!

Everyone at the store turned to look at us while I ignored them.

"Is it a crime to explore around my neighbourhood?"

Ryoma: .... I will forgive you this time.

I chuckled. "Domo. Anyway, I'm currently at a sushi shop, I'll be back in say...(i looked at my watch) 40min."

Ryoma: Ok, well ca- I WANT A CALIFORNIA ROLL, A TUNA RO-

I cut him off, " Hand the phone back to Ryo and I will think about it, oh and I think I can feel an angry presence behind you, nice knowing you, later."

I hanged up and apologized to the others for the ruckus. I took my order and put some money on the counter. "Keep the change, later." I walked out the door with my bags full of supplies for home. I heard someone trying to go after me, but I was already gone.

Regulers POV:

"oh man.." said Kawamura's dad.

"Whats wrong?" Tezuka asked, "the change left over is like $20."

"Nya~ thats a waste of perfectly good money!"

"What a strange boy.." said Inui and Fuji, "I wonder if we will see each other again.." said Eiji out loud. We all looked at Inui, "Well if he is good at tennis and loves sushi the chance of us meeting him again...100%"

Everyone thought in there heads, "I look forward to it."

At Ryoka's home...

I opened the door to find a dead man inside. I looked at the angry tiger next to it. He turned and smiled at me while I handed him his bento. He thanked me and walked to the kitchen, while I dragged the heavy corpse outside. "Here lies the baka father, killed by his own son, let him rest in peace..." Then I walked inside and ate dinner with the "tiger."

The next morning:

At about 5:00 in the morning, a miracle happened, the dead man rose and shouted to the world. "I am ALIVE!!"

I chuckled, Ryoma went back to bed with a "Che."

Nanako just sighed with relief, 'It was taking longer then usual..'

(Shin-chan: isn't this like the 86th time this happened?)