Hannah's POV

—————————
Hannah left class as soon as the bell went, and was greeted with three of her friends waiting outside the door for her; Lily, Bella and Sammy. She smiled at them as they all began walking outside, making their way to their usual spot as it was lunch time. When they arrived there, they saw their other friend, Ellie, waiting for them there.

"So, are you excited for the party tonight, guys?" Hannah asked.

"Yeah, I cant wait, I hope Lewis will be there!" Said her friend, Lily.

"And Haris! Haris better be there or i'm leaving!" Ellie said, possibly a bit too loudly.

"Well, I invited Abisha and I told him to bring his friends, so Haris should be there, and Camron for you, Sammy!" Hannah reassured them, earning a beaming smile from Sammy.

Bella looked up from her phone and said, "Oh yeah guys, loads of people will be there, I told Jimmy to invite all his friends too, so Lewis will be there, don't worry Lily."

They carried on talking about the party for a while, until they decided to go get lunch.

While walking to the canteen however, Hannah was too busy talking to her friends to look where she was walking, and bumped straight into Abisha.

They both stumbled back a bit, and when she was about to apologise, Anthony, who was walking with him, turned on her and said,
"Watch where you're going, idiot!"

Abisha turned to him and said, "Calm down Anthony, it's okay, nobody got hurt and it was only an accident."

Anthony's face remained painted with an angry expression, as he huffed and carried on walking, not even waiting for Abisha to follow.

Abisha quickly apologised to Hannah before running off after him, and the girls stood there for a few seconds just looked between themselves.

"What was that about? Why did Anthony get so angry?" Said Lily.

Hannah replied, "I don't know, he's been like that all week, I don't think i've done anything wrong though."

Bella shrugged, "Maybe he's just having a bad week then."

Hannah nodded slowly, before they all carried on their journey to the canteen, Ellie getting extremely excited when she saw Haris, and the other girls just laughing fondly at her.

Their moods remained happy for the rest of the day, all excited for the party which would be starting in just a mere few hours.