Confused Emotions

*beep beep beep*
*beep beep beep*
He let out a frustrated noise as he hastily turned the alarm off, which had been going off for an uncertain amount of time.
He was just falling back to sleep when suddenly his mum barged into the room, rage evident on her face,
"Anthony you've already been late twice this week, it is not happening again. Get up!"
"Ugh mummmm, two more minutes please!" he grumbled angrily.
He thought he was finally getting a moments peace when suddenly the covers were ripped off him, exposing his tiny body to the cold morning air.
He let out a growl before finally giving in and getting up.
————————
Just over an hour later, after he had hastily left his farm, he was stood on the school balcony with two of his friends, Ali and Haris, just staring out at the world below him like they did every single morning before school. He wasnt really paying attention to what they were saying, just vaguely recalled Haris complaining about some girl called Ellie, who seems to be always watching him.
No, Anthony had bigger problems to deal with, like where was Abisha? Is he really late to school again? He kept glancing around the corridors in hopes of catching a glimpse of him, but to no avail. When the bell rang to signify form time, he let out a sigh before walking to form alone.

After what seemed like eternity, form was finally over, and he started making his way to his first lesson of the day. He was just peacefully walking through the corridors when an arm appeared around his shoulder. He turned around and was met with the grinning face of his best friend, Abisha, who had finally arrived to school. He couldn't help but smile at the boy infront of him, and they continue their journey to the next lesson in comfortable silence. As usual, they were around 10 minutes late to lesson, as everyone who knew them would expect. Anthony sat in his usual seat, and couldnt help but watch as abisha sat next to a girl called Hannah. Throughout the lesson, anthony could hear hushed whispers and quiet giggling coming from their desk, and when he looked up, he was enraged to see them locked eyes, playfully kicking eachother with beaming smiles on both of their faces. He could feel anger bubbling in the pits of his stomach, but he couldnt tell why. He had never felt such anger before, especially with no explanation. He didnt know why he hated Hannah so much, or why he hated seeing them together, he just did. He may never know why. The lesson continued in much the same fashion, with anthony glaring daggers at the two as they laughed and playfully hit eachother all lesson, seemingly in their own little bubble. As soon as the bell went, Anthony stormed out of the classroom, not even waiting for Mr. James to dismiss them.
—————————
Anthony remained in this mood for the rest of the day, and when he finally got home, he could take out all of his pent up anger in his boxing, which he practised every day. Afterwards, he felt relieved from all of this unexplainable anger and decided to help out around the farm while he was in a good mood.

Later in the evening, as he got in bed, he decided to check his phone, and rolled his eyes as he saw a notification from Hannah.

Hannah:
Hi Anthony, were you okay today? You seemed pretty upset about something.

Anthony:
No, I'm fine. I was just tired.

Hannah:
Oh, well i'll let you get to sleep then. Goodnight!

Anthony:
Night.

With that, he threw his phone onto the floor and fell soundly asleep.