Marvel Mafia AU

Requested by: Meichan1820

*lights flash*

"What brings you here today, Stark?" Rogers said slouching back in his chair, giving an annoyed look. "I wanted to talk about the stones," Stark said sternly. "What about them?" Roger says, sitting up. "In order to stop Thanos, we need all the infinity stones," Stark explained. Rogers gave the man a suspicious look. "What makes you think that this Thanos guy is bad?" Rogers says while eyeing Stark. "Like I'd tell you why," Stark said while rolling his eyes. "This is why our mafia broke up. You cocky idiot. If you don't give a valid reason, it's not gonna happen," Rogers said while slouching back into his chair again.

"Okay Capsicle, but this mafia would still be together if you followed the goddamn instructions that I said!" Stark said and suddenly stood up. He banged his fists onto the table, rattling it. Rogers stood there just looking at the irritated man. Stark huffed a bit before sitting back down. The dim light shone upon them. "I guess I'll get going, I've got better things to do. I'm not gonna waste time on a useless wimp like you." Rogers stood up, took his papers and left the room. Stark gritted his teeth as he watched the man with a muscular figure disappear, and then got a drink. 

Meanwhile, Natasha was watching this whole thing unfold from the top of the building. She had put a listening device in the room, and was sitting outside on top of the glass dome that encased the room. "Idiots." she thought. She didn't even need to know who or what this Thanos guy was. All she needed to know was that Rodgers and Stark, leaders of two different mafias who were enemies, were talking about this 'Thanos' in a soundproof room with the curtains shut. Meaning that this guy meant business. And not the good kind. 

Natasha put a hand to her ear. "Clint? I think we have our lead." 

She soon heard footsteps behind her. "Well, well. If it isn't Miss Triple Imposter." said a voice. "Sh*t."  "I thought I saw you up there. Your really not as sneaky as you used to be." Stark leaned down and cupped her face. "I have a preposition for you. Join me again, and if you will help us kill Thanos, and I will give you half the money." "You said that last time, you lying snake." Natasha hissed. "Hmm. I guess your of no use to anyone then." Stark then took out his gun, shot the glass they were standing on, and ran off. Leaving Natasha to fall through the 60 foot ceiling to her death. 

Thanks for reading this! I'm so sorry that it took so long to get out! ;-; 

Credits to Meichan1820 for writing the first 2 paragraphs. And yes, I had to end it with Splat-tasha, Im sry. Make sure to leave requests and vote! Have a great day, everyone! 💙🙂