Prologue

Hello! And welcome to yet another story that this author has decided to write. Apologies to those that are waiting for updates to my other stories, I'm kinda in a recharge cycle for ideas. So, I decided that the best way for me to get my plot juices flowing is to publish a new story.

How that works I don't know myself. But it helps believe it or not.

Before we get on with the story, I just want to say this because I keep forgetting to put it on my other stories.

If we are talking in the comments and I suddenly don't respond for a while, that means I am busy and I am NOT ignoring your comments intentionally.

Usually that means I'm running errands, fell asleep, or working. Usually, it's the last one that is the main cause. Because life sucks when you have to work, but no work, no money. So, again if I don't respond all of a sudden that is generally the reason.

And like in my other Genshin Impact story: PLEASE be respectful of others and if you don't like the story, ships, or that certain ships are not shown here. You are free to leave. As I stated in my other story, I've looked around the internet and there is nothing that confirms certain relationships in Genshin Impact.

Just clearing that up, and hope you like the story.

Enjoy!

Bam, boom, crumble

Sounds of a battle could be heard as two figures could be seen flying

(Aether and Lumine)

And dodging red-black cubes from a very powerful figure.

(Sustainer of the Heavenly Principles)

"Damn it!"

Lumine cursed, she had wanted to get Aether and herself out of this war-torn world after witnessing the destruction of that nation.

But they found their path being blocked by this Unknown God of immense power. Not even their own natural born powers, and the powers they've gained throughout their journey was enough to overcome her.