Chapter 16 - Chunin Exams!

(A/N I think this might be one of my longest chapters yet..😭)
Akari POV:

4 days later...

US FOUR ARE sitting at the bridge waiting for Kakashi. We have been doing missions these past couple days and Naruto keeps begging for a mission higher than D. I snap out of my thoughts when Kakashi arrives, on top of the bridge gate. Naruto jumps up as-well as Sakura, and they point at him with accusing looks. "YOU'RE LATE!" They both shouted. Kakashi did an eye-smile. "Sorry I'm late, I got lost on the path of Life!" He chuckled. Naruto and Sakura grow an irk mark. "LIAR!" They shouted. I just sigh. "What are we doing today Kakashi-Sensei?! I want a really cool mission dattebayo!" Naruto shouted with a grin.

"Well, I have come to give you guys some application forms." Kakashi said. I sweatdrop. Naruto sulks and Sakura and Sasuke's eyes go wide for some reason. "Applications for what? A job at your local store?" I ask him with a deadpan. Naruto nodding along with my question. Sasuke and Sakura sweatdrop. Kakashi just chuckles. Sakura punches my head. "OW!" "They are applications for the Chunin Exams Baka!" She shouted, I just groan in pain as a response, holding my head. Naruto jumps up and hugs Kakashi. "Kakashi-sensei you rock!" He shouted. Kakashi tries to pry him off him. "Don't ruin my vest" Kakashi said, putting him down. He hands us the application forms. "Alright, I've got to report to the Hokage, have fun." Kakashi said before poofing away.

"Alright! We are so gonna rock these exams!" Naruto shouted. Sasuke nodded in agreement. I look at Sakura and noticed she looks unsure. "Alright I'm going to train for these exams and you guys are too." I said before grabbing ninja wire out of my pouch and tying them all up together and drag them to a training ground as they complain about being dragged. Arriving at our team training ground I release the Ninja wire. They all stand up and Sasuke charges at me. I jump back as he swipes a kunai where I was standing before I jumped. "Oh ho? We are starting already?" I said with a teasing smile. He just looks at me with anger before charging again.

He tries to engage in a battle of Taijutsu and I just dodge. This infuriates him making his attacks less precise so I lift up my leg and kick his arm, making the Kunai fly out of his hand before grabbing his arm and flipping him over my shoulder before pressing my knee to his back and holding his arms locked behind his back. "Calm down, Sasuke." I said. He just thrashes around before I twist his arm a bit and he groans in pain. "You are getting rusty, Sasuke. Don't charge at a enemy with Anger. Your attacks got less precise the more angry you got." I said, he starts to calm down and I loosen my hold on him. I stand up and so does he. I turn my back on him and look at Sakura and Naruto who just watched.

"Alright let's start this for real. Sasuke, Sakura, spar each other." I said, Sasuke scoffs and Sakura looks at him in offence. "What are you scoffing at?" She said. He looks at her. "Cause I know I will win." He said. She narrows her eyes and throws a Kunai at him. He goes to dodge but he didn't in time and it scrapes his cheek. He narrows his eyes with challenge and they charge at each other. I nod before looking at Naruto. "Alright, let's spar." I said before Naruto jumps back. He narrows his eyes before putting his hands in a cross position. I widen my eyes as I recognise the Handsign quickly doing the same we both shout. "KAGE BUSHIN NO JUTSU" before 50 clones of us each spawn around us.

Naruto widens his eyes. "How did you know this Jutsu.?" He said, I chuckle. "I did the same as you I'm guessing," I retort. If his eyes could go wider I think they would. He grins at me. "Alright-ttebayo. This will be a clone war between me and you Akari! Uchiha vs Uzumaki!" He declares. I smirk. "Game on Uzumaki. I won't loose to you." I challenge. He grins. "I won't loose to you either Damn Uchiha!" I sweatdrop. 'Reminds me of Tobirama-Sensei' I thought before I bring my arm up and point at Naruto's clones. "Charge." Was all I said my clones charge at Naruto's. He grins even wider before his clones meet mine in the middle before we jump over the clones and meet each other mid-air. I bring out a Tanto and he grabs a Kunai and we engage in a battle of weapons.