Chapter 11 - Water Walking

Akari POV:

ARRIVING BACK AT Tazunas house, with dirt, scratches and wet clothes but completed smiles. Me and Sakura look up to see Kakashi, Naruto, Sasuke, Tazuna, Tazunas Daughter and her little kid Inari looking at us bewildered. 'I wouldn't blame them, we look pretty rough' I thought looking at them, before turning my gaze to Sakura."Just in time girls, Dinner is ready" Tazuna's Daughter said, with a warm smile. Me and Sakura nod before walking to the spare 2 seats. I sit next to Sasuke while Sakura sits next to Naruto. Kakashi sits at one end while Inari is on the other side of me.

We all say thanks before digging into the food. Me and Sakura keep making eye contact and smile before we look over at Sasuke and Naruto. They are eating their food at a rapid pace "MORE PLEASE" They both shout before glaring at each other, before widening their eyes and throwing up. "What's the point in seconds if you are just going to throw it up!? Eat normally bakas!" Sakura said, an irk mark on her forehead. "But Sakura, if I want to get stronger I must eat more!" Naruto said, glaring at Sasuke. "That is true, but there's no point if you are just going to throw it up." Kakashi stated.

~~~Timeskip: The Next Day~~~

Me and Sakura are back at the River while I sent two shadow clones, one henged as Sakura to guard Tazuna. We stand on the river first try again and start walking. "Hey, we are getting the hang of this" Sakura said, looking happy. "Yes we are, but let's try running first." I said before running with Sakura running after me. We are a bit wobbly at first before we steady ourselves. We spend the next 2 Hours perfecting our Water walking skills. I walk over to Sakura who's sitting at the trunk of a tree and sit next to her. "I don't get why people call you weak. You're amazing. You learned to Tree Walk first try as-well as Water walking, You're not Weak. You are starting to be strong." I praise her.

She looks at me with wide eyes, and a smile starts creeping up on her lips and tears in her eyes. She lunges herself at me and wraps her arms around my torso and digs her head in the crook of my neck. "Hey, hey what's wrong? Why are you crying? Is it something I said?" I said, concerned. "No, just thank you, no one has ever acknowledged my strength, or praised me like you did." She said, softly crying into my shoulder. I stroke her back in a comforting manner. We stay like this for about 20 minutes before she stands up. I stand up as well. Before I walk over to the river.

"Want to try something crazy?" I said moving my head to look at Sakura. She nods at me. "How about we try skate on water using Chakra." I said, she look at me confused before her eyes widen. "You have a good idea, we could like glide across the water easily. It's much more efficient than Water Walking or Running too. We could glide at such high speeds." She said. I smile at her, her intelligence just shocks me every time. Adding Chakra to our feet we test gliding across the water. It takes about a hour before it actually worked. Sakura jumped in joy while I just smile at her happiness.

"Alright, Let's train your Physical capabilities, I can see you have basic skills of Taijutsu. So we just have to improve that. But I want you to figure out your own fighting style by using the training we have done these past 2 days." I said, looking at her. She looks deep in thought before remembering something. "I have a great idea! So when you were asleep I stole a book on chakra from your bag-" "Wha-" "Shut up I'm not finished. And I did some research and saw Chakra also can enhance your physical abilities. So what if I added Chakra to my Punches and kicks to not only gain strength but speed. Due to our Chakra training my Chakra reserves have gone up drastically to about Low-Mid Chunin reserves, on its way to High-Chunin. So if I minimise the Chakra input but force out the Chakra at the last second and release it, it should use less chakra and cause more damage or strength.." Sakura theorises, looking at my bewildered face.

She smiles sheepishly while I just am astonished. 'She came up with that just from some Basic Chakra book?!' I thought bemused. "Alright, we can test it. It's a good theory. Let's have a spar, I want you to add chakra to your punches and kicks. Use the theory you thought of against me." I said, jumping back into a fighting stance. She nods and jumps back before putting her fists up ready, I throw a stone I picked up and just as it hits the ground, we both add chakra to our feet and dash at each other. We engage in a Taijutsu battle of punches and kicks. She hasn't added chakra yet, but I can feel she will any second. She fights me until I'm backed up against a tree, she charges up a chakra charged fist and thrusts it at me, I look at it with wide eyes before moving my head to the side so her fist hits the tree.