Chapter 41

Warning! This chapter will have mature content in it!

-------------------------------------------

Danny's POV

After watching the movie me and Elizabeth got up turned everything off and went into my bedroom.

Throwing my duvet on the bed we both walk into my bathroom and brush our teeth.

We both stand there looking at each other trying to hold a smile back as we brush our teeth and then I prod her lightly on the belly making her giggle and squirm a little.

"I'm ticklish," she giggles.

"I know," I chuckle as I do it again making her do the exact same thing again.

With that we both finish brushing our teeth and rinse off.

"Come on then," I sigh as I take hold of her hand about to walk on my bedroom only Elizabeth doesn't budge.

"I need to take my make-up off," she giggles, "I'll be in, in a minute," she smiles.

"Ok," I smile as I let go of her hand and walk in my bedroom stripping off my clothes as I do leaving me in just my black Calvin Klein boxers.

Going in the draw of my side cabinet I take it my brush and brush my hair. Sounds girly but every guy with hair like mine does it.

"Ow shit," I hear Elizabeth hiss trying to be quiet.

Putting the brush in the drawer and shutting it as quickly as possible I rush into the bathroom and find her sat on the floor holding her foot.

"What happened?" I ask her and her head shoots up in my direction and her jaw drops as she scans up and down my body.

"Like what you see?" I smirk as I place my hands on my hips.

"Yes but that's not the point, my toe hurts," she pouts her bottom lip.

Chuckling I walk over and sit down next to her. Taking her foot in my hands I kiss her toe in hope it makes it feel better. Cheesy I know but I'm a cheesy kind of guy.

"Better?" I raise my eyebrows smiling and biting my bottom lip as I look at her.

She's gorgeous without make-up on. I've always seen her with make-up on and she's gorgeous but she doesn't need the make-up she's stunning.

"Better," she smiles.

"Ready for bed now?" I ask.

"Yeah," she sighs as she goes to stand up and I take her hand and help her up before we both walk into my bedroom.

"Which side do you usually sleep?" I ask her.

"Window side," she smiles.

"See luckily I don't like the window side," I smile as we both go and get into bed, "now that is lucky, saved ourselves an argument," I say making us both laugh.

Getting under the covers we both lay down and get comfortable.

"Hold up," Elisabeth quickly says as she lays on her side resting on her elbow as she looks down at me, "do you snore?" She scowls.

"I don't snore loudly, it's like a light snore," I tell her as I put my hands behind my head.

"That's ok, I can cope with that," she nods as she lays down on her back getting comfy again.

"Do you snore?" I ask her.

"Not that I'm aware of," she scoffs.

"Well let's hope you don't," I chuckle as I roll over to lay on my side facing Elizabeth.