Part 25 - Coming Out

After Fanxing went out, Yibo focus back on the live and ask for forgiveness from the viewers. He almost forgot that he is still streaming.

"I know that some of you recognized him, calm down. It's true that he is Xiao Zhan's adopted son. You guys are correct about that", Yibo said it and look at Zhan.

"Don't you want to join me sweetheart?", Yibo ask Zhan's softly but Zhan rejected him.

"Baby, come here. Are you nervous?", Zhan nodded to the question.

"Aww, come on, baby. Everyone is waiting for you. Even Fanxing can do it. Just show your face for a while. They don't believe that we're together", Yibo try to persuade him but Zhan bowing down and just stay like that quietly.

"Guys, I'm sorry but he can't be in here for now. He is not ready for this, maybe this is too ashamed for him to have someone like me as his partner. He deserves someone better, I'm just nobody. So, that's all for today. Good- ", Zhan cut off Yibo's words. Actually, before Yibo said the first sentence, he told the viewers that it's acting time by moving his mouth slowly as he said "try to coax". Zhan didn't realize that as he looking down at that time.

"Wait! Ge, that's not true. I'm just nervous, you're the perfect one for me", Zhan.

"Really? Are you dare to come here and tell everyone about us?", Zhan nodded and walk towards him.

Yibo make Zhan to sit on his lap as he came. "Ge~", Zhan was blushing.

"Yes, baby?", Yibo act so casual and natural.

"This is embarrassing. They're watching", Zhan cover his face using both of his palms.

Yibo kiss his cheek. "Alright, as you guys can see right now. This is my husband and also my wifey, Xiao Zhan. We're married for a year now. That's why I can shamelessly claim Fanxing as my son. He actually had been calling me, daddy since his first week staying with us. And yes, we already live together for years", Yibo said while coaxing Zhan. After a few stroke, Zhan calm down and put his hands down. He leans toward Yibo and look at the screen.

Zhan only capture one comment, they ask about their position. He didn't want to answer that question but he can't help to tell them the truth. So he whispered the question to Yibo.

"Really? Someone really asking that?", Yibo look at Zhan shockingly. After he got a nod, he continues to talk with the viewers.

"Wow, you guys dare to ask about our position, huh? Can't you tell just by seeing our sitting position right now? I think it's kinda obvious. Right, baby?", Yibo smirk.

"What do you meant by that?", Zhan look at him angrily and slap Yibo's chest.

Yibo smile and answer, "What I meant is, they can literally see that you're sitting on my lap. And I was babying you just now. Isn't it obvious that gege is the hmm hmm", Zhan cover Yibo's mouth before he could finish his words.

"How can you said it out loud? Don't you feel embarrassed, gege?", Zhan.

"No... Gege is happy because I can finally tell everyone about us", Yibo smile broadly.

"Oh, I see. You guys are confused right now, hahaha. It's true that Zhan is the older one but since I'm calling him baby, he called me gege in exchange", Yibo.

"Ceh, you force me to", Zhan roll his eyes.

"Just for a day, then you're willing to keep calling me gege for years and even change it to husband (lao gong) or hubby (gao) nowadays", Yibo.

Zhan look back at the screen and click on an out button to end the streaming. He thought that it's ended, but he's wrong. He just switched off the camera, maybe their face is not showing but fans can still hear their voice. They can identify their voices by now.

"How can you said it without any guilty?", Zhan.

"Why? I never even doubt my love for you since our first meet", Yibo.

"But you still can't! What if they hate me?", Zhan.

"They'll not, honey. My wife is so pretty and kind, they'll not hate you, but they might be just jealous of you, baby", Yibo.

"What if they hate me because I take you from them?", Zhan.

"They should did it 5 years ago then", Yibo.

"Ge! I'm serious right now!", Zhan.

"Me too. You know that I love you so much right? Alright, let me ask you something, if our fans against us and want us to divorce, will you divorce me?", Yibo.

"No~", Zhan answered it slowly.

"Then, will you accept me divorcing you?", Yibo.

"No! You can't! You can't leave me. You can't", Zhan sounds so sad.

"But what if my fans force me to? They don't want us to be together. What would you do if that's happen in the future?", Yibo.

"NO~ hiks, no, you can't, hiks. You said you love me, why would you listen to them? Don't leave me. Hiks, gege... Don't you love your lao po the most, lao gong? Hiks, gong~", Zhan can't hide his emotions anymore and crying while hugging Yibo.

"Alright, alright, I got it. Stop crying, baby", Yibo hugs him back and stroke his back but Zhan is still crying.

"Baby, stop crying. I'm just asking, I'll never leave you, sweetheart. I can't let anyone have you and Fanxing, you guys are my family. Stop crying, okay?", Yibo wipe his tears while he's saying so.

"Hmm", Zhan already calm down and hugging Yibo with his back facing the screen.

Yibo switch on the camera and said, "baby, I've something to tell, but you must not be mad at me, okay?".

"What is it?", Zhan ask without moving.

"I better not telling you. You need to calm down right now", Yibo said.

"You're not divorcing me, right?", Zhan move back and look at Yibo.

Yibo smile and said calmly, "I'm not, baby. Now, relax and be a good wife". Yibo make Zhan's head to be on his shoulder back and pat his head.

Yibo look straight to the screen, smile and wave before end the live.