Part 24 - Fake Rumors

Since that day, Fanxing was not being bullied anymore. Surprisingly, there's no news or rumors or post about Yibo going to the school. It was very peace days, until Xiao Zhan's driver come to pick up Fanxing with his company car. Both Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo have a schedule that day, so one of their driver need to take Fanxing at school and drop him at home because their personal driver is sick. So, they decided to go with Xiao Zhan's driver since he is officially his father, not Yibo. But, since the company's car can't be used for personal matter, Yibo need to send and pick up Fanxing at his school for the next two days. And that's when the rumors start to come.

***
YIBO'S HIDDEN CHILD

Is he really is Wang Yibo's hidden child? Or is it just a rumor? As we all know, our favorite actor, Wang Yibo almost never involved in any dating rumors before. So, how was this rumor start?
Based on our investigation, there's a person using same brand of his helmet and his superbike to send and take this little friend at school for a few days. For superbike, it might not be a rigid evidence to suspect that it's him, but helmet... How come it is so similar with his helmet?
If that boy is really his son, who is his mother? If that is just a rumor, I'm very sorry, I'm just curious.
***

"Baby, my company want me to make a statement about the rumors. So, what do you think? Is it okay if I tell them the truth?", Yibo look at Zhan who's laying beside him.

"I'm not sure, gong. You're better at this", Zhan.

"Love, I want to tell the truth. I know it's a bit selfish because I'm not his official dad but I'm his guardian too. But I'm afraid it'll affecting him too", Yibo.

"No, you're his dad. Aren't you my husband?", Zhan.

"Yes... But", Yibo.

"There's no but babe, you're already his dad since day 1. He called you his dad first, isn't he?", Zhan.

"Yeah, you're right. I'm his dad. Thanks, baby. I'll talk to him first", Yibo.

Yibo go straight to Fanxing's room and knock the door. He opens the door and ask, "sweetie, are you asleep?".

"Nearly, why daddy?", Fanxing.

"Can I talk to you for a moment, please", Yibo.

"Sure. What is it?", Fanxing.

"How's school? Is everything fine?", Yibo.

"Yes, as usual. Why?", Fanxing start to feel curious.

"There's someone who make a news that I went to your school and said you're my hidden child. My company want me to clear the things up and I think this is the time when I told everyone about us. Are you gonna be okay with it?", Yibo.

"Of course, I want it too. It's sad how I need to act like you're not my dad in front of everyone", Fanxing.

"Are you really fine with it? What if someone bullying you because of us?", Yibo.

"It's fine. I can handle it. Just do it, daddy!", Fanxing.

"Are you sure?", Yibo.

"Yes, 100% sure", Fanxing.

"Okay. Then, we'll doing live together later. For now, you can going back to sleep", Yibo.

*A FEW DAYS LATER*

~Yibo's Oasis is doing Livestream~

"Hello, everyone. You must be really shocked because this is my first live streaming", Yibo wait for 5 minutes before he start.

"I'm live streaming today regarding of my rumors. I think, you guys know it better than me. I choose to do it today since today is weekend. So, a lot of you can know the real answer from me", Yibo.

Some of the viewers are giving their support, some of them are keep asking about the issue, and some of them giving hate comments. Yibo doesn't really read the comments. He just pretend to see it, he actually getting ready to tell the truth. More like preparing his mental for it.

"Before this incident happened, there's also a rumor about me and Xiao Zhan's adopted son, Fanxing few years ago. You know about it right? Or you already forgotten it? Okay, the answer is, that rumor is true. We really going out together that day. I pick him up from Zhan because Zhan had a schedule that day. So, is it clear now?", Yibo paused for a second and continue his explanation.

"Now, for the main topic, the rumor about me going to school to pick up a kid is true... But! He is not my hidden child, I don't even had a girlfriend before. That boy is Fanxing. So, I hope whoever that spreading the rumor about that, stop doing it immediately", Yibo. He look at Zhan and Fanxing who stand behind the camera with a smile then add something socking.

"To be honest, I already hid my current relationship for years now. I think, this is the time when I clear the things up. It's been 5 years now, it's super long right? And I hope you guys can accept it. I and my partner are very happy right now, we already think about this matter multiple times before deciding. For the girls out there, I'm sorry to break your heart", Yibo.

"Sweetie, come to daddy. Come", Yibo call for Fanxing. The Oasis is in chaos when Fanxing join the live as well.

"I know this is shocking, and yes, he is my son. Son, introduce yourself", Yibo try to act cool.

"Hello, my name is Zheng Fanxing. I hope you guys can accept this because it's sad for me to act like daddy is just a friend of my dad when he is my dad too", Fanxing look at his dad after he said that. "Can I call you daddy, now?".

"Yes, you can. I did it myself just now", Yibo.

Fanxing recalls the scene just now and realized it. "Yes, you really said it. Yeay, I can call you daddy when we're outside after this, hehehe", Fanxing giggles.

"Are you really that happy, sweetie?", Yibo.

"Uh huh, it's finally not a secret anymore. Can I play now?", Fanxing.

"Yes, but just play in your room. Don't go outside", Yibo.

"Okay... Daddy! Papa?!", Fanxing point out at Zhan as if he's asking him, did papa need to stay here.

"He'll stay for awhile", Yibo.

"Okay, bye bye", Fanxing said it and leave the room.