Part 13 - Adopt Him?!

It's been 6 months after Yibo proposed to Zhan. Their families, close friends, managers, and bodyguards already knew about their relationship but they need to keep their mouth shut.

Zhan have a program with an orphanage for Loving Children campaign. When Zhan was there, he play and sing to the orphans there. There's a boy who is very attracted to him. He follows Zhan everywhere and crying loudly when Zhan want to leave the orphanage. So, Zhan try to coax him.

"Hey, little boy. Why are you crying? Don't cry", Zhan.

"Don't go, don't leave me", Orphan.

"But I need to go. I'll come back later, okay?", Zhan.

"No, you're lying. Everyone said the same thing but they never come back. Mommy too", Orphan.

"I will, I will", Zhan.

"Can I follow you?", Orphan.

"Huh?! Follow me? To my house?", Zhan.

"Yes, can I?", Orphan.

"I can't promise you that. What is your name by the way?", Zhan.

"Zheng Fanxing", Orphan.

Zhan then try to talk to the one who in charge of the kid's adoption. He said that he just want to take Fanxing for a few days. He is not sure himself if he can take care of a child right now but the Fanxing is really attached to him. The orphanage give the permission because Fanxing usually very well behaved and kind of lonely boy. Even though, he is just 5 years old but he's been there since he's 2 years old. So, he already knew the situation there. When someone come for adoption, he ask the same question as he ask for Zhan but he never cry and just nodded.

Zhan then told his manager and bodyguards that he will take the boy with him. They're shocking and oppose it but Zhan is too kind to say NO to Fanxing. They then agree to it after Zhan convince them. Then, he go to see Fanxing who is playing sadly by himself and told him the happy news.

"Fanxing, listen to me. You can follow me for today and stay with me for a few days, but then I'll send you back. Okay?", Zhan.

"Why? I want to stay with gege", Fanxing.

"I might be very busy later and can't take care of you. I'm free for this 2 days, so you can follow me. I promise to come back later, okay?", Zhan.

"Hmm", Fanxing.

"Do you still want to follow me?", Zhan.

"Yes. Do I need to bring my clothes?", Fanxing.

"Of course, little friend. You can't wear my clothes, don't you?", Zhan.

"Okay", Fanxing bring Zhan to his wardrobe and Fanxing help him pack up his clothes. The wardrobe is need since the clothes being washed and folded by the orphanage's worker.

Without Zhan knowing the organizer had recorded Zhan's behavior. The program has been shared online via a few social medias. The recording supposed to be end when the program ended. So, Zhan thought that nobody is recording when he talk to Fanxing but there's a cameraman who saw him coax a boy and inform his leader. The cameraman get a command to start recording and they'll make a new live for that. He did what he's been told, he only stop the live when Zhan was in his car and going home. Zhan becoming a hot topic without him realizes. Most people are praising him as they knew Zhan is really kind and it's not just an acting. The cameraman told the viewers that Zhan didn't know that they're recording him since the cameraman was far from him, he also make an agreement with his manager to not told him. Because they want to record the real situation. Then the cameraman zoom out to show them that he told them the truth.

"Wow, your house is huge", Fanxing was amazed by the house's size as soon as they arrive.

"Hahaha, not really mine though", Zhan.

"What's him are yours, right?", Lili tease him.
Lili's job had changed from group manager to personal manager.

"Jie, please stop", Zhan.

"Do want me to stay?", Lili.

"No, it's fine. I think I can handle it. Yibo will be home in a few hours anyway. I'll call you if I need anything. For now, you can take a leave", Zhan.

"Alright, see you then", Lili.

Zhan open the door and walk Fanxing inside. Yuan was so excited that he is jumping happily and running in the living room.

"Fanxing, don't run too fast. You might be fall", Zhan.

"Okay... Ge, can I watch cartoon?", Fanxing.

"Cartoon? Sure, let me open it for you", Zhan.

"Fanxing, do you want to eat anything?", Zhan asked after he turned on the TV and opened cartoon channel.

"No, I'm good", Fanxing.

"Then, what do you want to eat later?", Zhan.

"What I want? Hmm... Muffin?", Fanxing.

"Is chocolate chip muffin is fine for you?", Zhan.

"Yes, I love it", Fanxing.

"Okay, it's not hard to make since I've all the ingredients. You can watch the cartoon while I'm baking. Okay?", Zhan.

"You can make it?", Fanxing.

"Sure, do. I learned to cook and bake since I'm a kid", Zhan.

*2 HOURS LATER*

"I'm home", Yibo.

"Welcome home", Zhan said while walking toward Yibo.

Yibo hug him and kiss his cheek. "You did a great job today, sweetheart. Where's the kid?", Yibo.

"Huh? You already knew about him? I thought I can make a big suprise", Zhan pouting and look down.

"How come I didn't know about that. It's a trending topic on Oasis today, baby", Yibo smile.

"What?", Zhan open his Oasis and found out several posts about him.

"Gege... I... Mnn", Zhan.

"Aww, it's okay, baby. I'm always supporting you, so where is he?", Yibo.

"Dining room... He is eating. Do you want to meet him?", Zhan.

"We'll meet each other later or sooner, right?", Yibo.

"Oh yeah, you're right hihihi", Zhan.

Yibo and Zhan walk to the dining table together. They sit side by side at the table. Then, Zhan introduce Yibo to Fanxing and vice versa.

"Ge, his name is Fanxing. Fanxing, this is my fiancee Yibo. Say hi to him", Zhan.

"Hello, Yibo ge. Ge, what is fiancee?", Fanxing.

"Hello, little Fanxing. Fiancee is a person that you're going to get marry", Yibo.

"Eh?! But man can't marrying a man", Fanxing.

"They can. We can marry whoever we love dearly", Yibo.

"Oh, okay", Fanxing then continue eating.

"Is it good?", Yibo.

"Yes, it's super tasty. Do want some?", Fanxing hand Yibo his muffin that he is eating.

"It's okay, you can it yours. I'll take another one", Yibo said and reach for a muffin in front of him.

"Wait! Ge, put it back. I made a less sweet muffin for you", Zhan.

"You bake a separate one for me? Aww, my baby is so sweet. Thank you, baby", Yibo pinch Zhan's cheek softly.

"You said you're on diet. So I make it for you", Zhan.