06

The next day at school ran smoothly. Well, as smoothly as it could. Stan tried to stay optimistic, and not worry too much about it. He hadn't seen Kyle any where, but he assumed he was absent or something. He tried not to worry too much.

Okay, he was worried.

Kyle never is absent? What could be the reason for his absence? It probably has something to do with this 'Yaoi' thing, shit. Stan didn't have any classes with Kyle that day, so it might of just been a pure coincidence. Yup, a coincidence.

He basically dragged himself from class to class before heading to lunch. There, he thankfully saw Kyle sitting where they usually sat.

"Hey dude."

"Hey."

Stan sat next to him, and then a few minutes later their friends sat down with them too. Kenny grabbed his phone and started taking loads of pictures, flash on, of Stan and Kyle.

"Dude what the fuck?"

"Oh sorry dude. The Asian girls are paying me $2 a picture. You get it. Hustle, or whatever."

Even though Kyle was barely talking, he deemed this of importance, "What?"

"Yeah." He grinned as he took more pictures, "Kyle get your hand out of the shot you're ruining the cinematic masterpieces I'm creating!"

Both Stan and Kyle said in union, "Fuck you Kenny!" As Cartman laughed so much tears were forming in his eyes.

Kyle shot up, "I'm leaving."

He didn't say 'bye' to Stan or anything like that, he just left. Stan was really annoyed now. They're supposed to be Super Best Friends, not Super "Ignoring Each Other", even though right now everyone is assuming they're..  more than friends.

But who could blame them? Right now every wall is decorated with these drawings, and everyone is talking about them.
Stan was already feeling embarrassed about how in the next days or so, PC Principal will see these and call him and Kyle to the office. Kyle's gonna get annoyed, and worried. He's gonna panic about whether or whether not that visit to the office will be permanently on his record.

And Stan would rather die than not comfort him about it.

That's why, even though the "ignoring" is subtle, Stan fucking hates it. He misses Kyle, he misses actually being his friend, and not feeling awkward about sitting next to him, or doing regular things that friends do.

He misses everything being normal.