02

Both Stan and Kyle were walking down the hallway now, looking down the hallway in dismissal of the numerous drawings of them.

Well, Stan was the one trying to ignore the pictures, but he ultimately was failing. He seemed to be in a trance, refusing to pay attention to anything else other than the crowded corridor. He seemed in thought, he looked like he wanted to say something, but really, fucking couldn't.

Kyle, on the other hand, was looking at everything and everyone in complete anger. And if anyone dared to look at either him, Stan, or worse.. both of them, they would earn a death glare personally delivered by Kyle.
And boy were there death glares delivered.
It seemed like everyone who was passing by at that moment was one of the Asian girls, one of their friends hoping to make fun of them for this, or people looking at them with either confusion or disgust.

Kyle was upset, mad. And it was all painted on his face. His eyes were tired yet never bored of looking around with hatred. His mouth was turned into a frown, his nostrils were flared, he was telling anyone who glanced for a mere two seconds to "fuck off!", he was clearly, already, absolutely, annoyed by this.

By this time, they had reached the school's entrance. The back one anyway, both boys were planning on avoiding as much people as possible, considering the context.

"Dude, are we gonna head to Tweek Bro's now?" Stan finally had caught up with this thoughts, like he had just woken up. He basically murmured that entire sentence.

"Yeah, hold on." Kyle's frown disappeared into his normal, resting bitch face, as he opened his phone, "Let me text Ike so he can tell my mom before she starts to worry."

"Right.. I should tell my parents.. because they worry, definitely--"

"I've met your dad, Stan. No need to lie."

Stan grinned in conformation.

"Okay Ike says okay. He also sent about a dozen.. PewDiePie GIF stickers.." He sighed in irradiation, "C'mon. Let's go."

-

As soon as both boys opened the door, Tweek and Craig looked up from the counter. Tweek was looking worried, as usual, and Craig was grinning and snickering. Despite not working there, Craig was sitting behind the counter with Tweek.

"We figured you'd come here." Craig laughed mockingly.

Stan ordered while both Kyle and Craig glared at each other. Well Kyle was glaring, Craig was more looking at him and continuing to laugh in ridicule.

Stan looked at Craig in annoyance, apon seeing how bothered Kyle was because of him, "Craig stop being a dick to Kyle! Just tell us both how we can stop the Asian girls."

Tweek, who was shaking, handed Stan his coffee, which he immediately drank, ignoring how hot it was. It felt like he was finally allowing himself to forget about this whole crisis. Like he was just drinking a shot of some sort of an alcoholic drink. Even if that sip lasted less than 5 seconds, it was fucking relieving.

"Uhhhh.. you want our help? That's too much pressure, man!" Tweek glanced over his coffee in dismissal, "Plus, we weren't exactly "pros" at handling the whole 'Yaoi' fad.."

"I like to think I handled that situation quite well." Craig grinned at Tweek before glaring back at the two, "But yeah, no. While Tweek might have some reasoning, I just don't wanna help you."

"Dude! C'mon, please!" Stan looked down in pity, while Kyle rolled his eyes at Craig, "I'll buy you a second guinea pig, or something. I don't really know what you like."

"Pffft. Why would Stripe need a second guinea pig?"

Kyle looked up, finally looking proud for once, "Actually, it's illegal to only own one guinea pig in Switzerland, because they can get lonely!"

The corners of Stan's lips turned into a small, crooked smile, as he turned to look at Kyle, "Is that true?"

"Yeah. So you better accept his bribe!" Kyle took Stan's coffee from his hands before taking a sip himself.

"Hmm.. Alright," Craig's face set to his default, resting bitch face, "But don't tell your little brother, or else he's gonna tell MY little sister and then she's gonna tell Kenny's little sister and they're probably gonna drag Kindergoth with them and then all FOUR of them are gonna come over MY house, and go to MY room, and pet MY guinea pigs---"

Kyle rolled his eyes, for like, the 1,000th time today,
"Alright, alright, we get it."