Chapter 6

That time of school where everyone loves; lunch. Dream was walking outside to the field where a few big trees layed out.

People just kinda like the outside of the school because of the trees that were there.

Dream could see Karl from a far. Already out the tree, laying down. 'Karl's already here' dream thought to himself, a small smile appearing on his face.

"Hey there karl" dream said, standing in front of a sleepy cat Karl. Bending down so he's closing to Karl. "Dreammm!!" Karl is always to happy, it's sometimes funny.

Dream then moved, so his back was against the dark oak wood of the tree. Placing his lunch to the side and patting his lap.

"Come here karl" dream spoke, smiling at Karl. And goodness, Karl just loved that smile of the blonde boy he loved so much.

Karl then moved, to where his body was laying on dreams legs. Laying there while curled up in a ball.

Dream was going to eat his lunch later, maybe when- 'what was his name, fundy? Yeah that's his name, it's kinda a interesting name for a fox- I mean, I think it's interesting.'

But dream snapped out of his little day dreaming to see Karl looking up at him. "Yes my lovely kitty?" Dream said to Karl.

Karl just then melted on dreams body, Karl began to pur and hiding his face under his arms. Dream was just chuckling but started petting Karl's head, sometimes playing with his cat ears.

Knowing Karl loved this stuff. And it's true, Karl was just purring while laying on dream legs, and slowly fell asleep.

^(With fundy)^

"Hey guys!" Fundy shouted, making his way towards his friends. "Ah fundy, what's up?" Wilbur said. "You know the cute boy that was giving us the tour?" Fundy said to them.

"Yeah?" Punz said, thinking what about it. "Well, he wanted me to give you classes, since he forgot." Fundy gave them their own paper with their classes their dorms ect...