Chapter 3

"Hello.. uh-"

Dream was, not the best with doing the tour already.  And he's only has said hi. " You five are the new kids here?" Dream asked, wanting to make sure he went in the right room.

Not want to mess up already and not being in the right room, that would be embarrassing. "Uh, yeah, that would be us" one of them said. That, brought relief to dream.

"Well, my name's dream, and I'll be your 'tour guide' for today." Dream said, standing in front of them all, being able to see what they look like and them seeing dream.

"Uh, well... I'm Wilbur.." the brunette with light yellow? Gold? Tinted glasses. "I'm sapnap!"said the only one with black hair, and demon horns. "The one that's PRETENDING!? To sleep is George."

The sapnap guy said again, sapnap. What a weird name.... "Hello, I'm punz" said the blonde one, the only blonde within the new students here.

"And I'm fundy.." said a the orange hair boy, a orange fox? Two brunettes, a black hair half demon, a blonde one, and a orange hair fox? Damn, what a group...

"Well... should we start?.." Fundy had said, looking around the room then looking back at dream. Along with everyone else doing the same.

"Yes of course! Let's begin." Dream said, shouting at first then lowered his voice. "Follow me." Dream had said again, exiting the room, the others following him.