Chapter 5

Dream was in a bit of a rush but still stayed calm, to with like- 5??? People right behind him. "Hello Mrs. Philza?," Philza is a English major, and is favorited by All the students.

"Oh, hello dream, is there something you need?" Phil asked, taken a pause from teaching his lesson and looking at dream.

All classes are in session at this time, so yes, students were there as well. "Uh, we have New students and I have one for you right now.." dream said, taking a step out to grab punz.

Coming back with punz, have grabbed punz by the sleeve. "Well, welcome punz, how about you take a seat and thank you dream!"

Phil said, 'a calm tone and treats others like- well, how other people are supposed to be treated.' Punz thought, sitting down while looking at the front where dream still stood, having a small talk with Mrs. Philza.

'Dream.., I think I remember you.. still cute as ever though...' Punz thought for a while, a while to long that dream and the others left.

Dream did that with all the others, Wilbur, fundy, George, sapnap. But fundy was the last one to be shown their class until he can go to his.

"Fundy, here you are, 9L!" Dream said, looking at fundy with a smile. "Thank you very much..." fundy said, maybe with a small pause at the end?

"I must get going now, goodbye!" Dream said again, waving bye then making his way to class. "Uh, dream!!" Fundy shouted.

Dream paused, then look at fundy. "Mmh?.." dream hummed. "I want to ask, uh- ask if you wanted to have lunch with me and my friends...." fundy paused again.

Dream didn't say anything for awhile. Which led to fundy thinking 'maybe he doesn't like big groups of people..'.

"Or it-it can be just us!!?" Fundy shouted again. "Yeah sure... meet me in the field. But I promised one of my other friends something, is it alright if their there as well..?" Dream asked.

"Mmhh!" Fundy quickly hummed to agreement. "Alright then^^" dream smiled then was about to leave again until he remembered something.

"Hey wait, wait, wait! I forgot to give these to you and the others!?" Dream semi-shouted. Going towards fundy with his schedule then the others schedules in his other hand.

"Can you givr theses to your friends, next is lunch, so before you come to meet up at lunch. Give these to them, I wouldn't want to make another bad impression.." dream said to fundy.

Fundy taking the papers and agreeing, he will. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"dream, making small thank you's of praise to fundy.

To which made fundy melt. But though dream did leave to class. Fundy did too. Fundy found he's new amusement.