~Chapter 5~

(~A/N same as the others~)
4 months later
Y/N's pov
"Come on, we're going home today" I told Isla as she giggled."Okay so there is going to be lots of bright flashes so we're going to cover you up with a blanket until we're  in the limo."I told her before I place the blanket over her car seat and quickly pushed through the paps and got in the limo. "I took the blanket off of the car seat to see Isla fast asleep. "Princess y/n, Lady Mal phoned to let you know that she, King Ben, Carlos, Jay and Evie are at Evie's mini castle. Would you like to go there instead of the castle" Chip asked me "Ye please Chip". Once we pulled outside of Evie's castle I got the car seat and lifted her out before walking into Evie's castle. "It's just me and Isla, Isla's asleep" I told them as I walked into the Family room. Carlos took Isla out of the car seat and sat down cuddled her. "Will she be okay now?" Ben asked. "The hospital seems to think do since she defined the odds so she should be just fine. She's a strong princess" I told Ben. "Did the press see you?" Carlos asked. "I cover the car seat up with a blanket so I could be certain the flashes wouldn't get to her" I answered. "Evie, you wanting a cuddle?" Carlos laughed at her as she nodded. I took Isla off of Carlos and put her on to Evie knee. Soon after she started to cry and Evie handed Isla back to me. I gently bounced her up and down. "Hey, you've finally woke up." I  talked to Isla as my phone rung. "Hello ..... I went straight over to Evie's  .....Is it really necessary? ........ but I don't want it to over whelm her. ..... alright we'll set off now" I hung up and strapped Isla into the car seat. "What's up" Jay asked. "Mum wants Me, Ben, Mal and Carlos  to go back for a press conference"

At the castle

I nodded to Chip and he opens the door for Carlos to walk in with Isla. "When as Isla born?" "The day of the crash" I answered. "What perminate injories was caused by the crash?" "We're not going to be talking about the crash, thank you" Ben answered. I looked over to him and smiled to say thank you. "Will she have a corination?"  "Yes it's next week on Friday" Mum answered. "That'll be all questions, thank you" I said before we all walked out. "You ok y/n?" Mal asked. "Just a dizzy spell, it's keeps on happening ever since the crash" "Go get some sleep. I've got Isla. it's getting late now anyway" Carlos kissed me. "Alright. Night guys"