~Chapter 4~

(~A/N  I only own what I make TW SWEARING TW~)

A month later

Y/N's pov

I saw Carlos with Mal, Evie, Jay, Ben, lonnie, Doug and Jane so I walked over and stood infront of Carlos so he put his hands on my bump. "Is it just me or did we miss something. When did this happen y/n" Evie asked. "Last month in secret. Ben knew though cos he went through my phone when he took it" I answered before lots of flashes started. I turned into Carlos and cuddled him as the others blocked the view of the Paps away from me. "I'm still not use to it" I whispered as Carlos took me away. "There gone" He told me. "I think baby Girl likes it though. She kicked all the way through it" I told him. "You still on for the double date?" "Ye of course I am" I told Carlos before I kissed him.
Later that day

"You ready?" Carlos asked as he walked into my bedroom. "ye" I told him as I put my lipstickaway before walking over to him. We walked out off the castle and got into to the limo where Ben and Mal was waiting. "took your time didn't you?" Ben messed around. I stook my tonge out at him as the limo started to move.
" I need the toilet M you want to come?" I asked as we pulled outside of tiana's place. She nossed  so we clumbed out of the limo as I heard Ben threaten Carlos to never hurt me ever again. I rolled my eyes and followed Mal in.

After we had finished eating we got back in the limo and slowly headed back to the castle. I layed my head on Carlos's shoulder and let my eyes close.

a month later

"I just need to a few more things for little miss" I told Carlos as we walked into the family room. "we'll come with you" Ben said for him and Mal. I nodded and we walked outside and climbed into the limo. "So what do we need?" Mal asked. "I need a few more bottles and-" BANG

Mal's pov

"Mal? Are you okay" Ben asked. "Just hit my leg but I'm fine" I told him before we both looked over to y/n and Carlos. "Shit" Ben said immediately going over to them "Y/N" I shouted trying to go to go over to her. "Ah"  I whispered as I bite my lip, I grabbed my phone and rung an ambulance as Ben tried to wake y/n and Carlos up. "Ben the paps are here!" I told him stressed out as the white flashes came closer. "lets not worry about them right now. we can handle them later "Ben told me as I tried to get closer to y/n. "Mal stop!" Ben shouted to me and he pointed to a metal Bar that;s through my leg. I leaned back in my seat as the sirens came closer. "Carlos,we've been in a crash okay just take it easy." Ben told Carlos. The door got pulled off and Paramedics climbed in.

At the hospital

Y/N's pov

"y/n, You had an emergency c-section. Your baby girl is in the nicu, Carlos is with her" Doctor Doc told me. I started to cry and looked up."y/n, dear" I heard Mum say. I looked at the door as she walked over to me before hugging me. "Where is dad, Ben and Mal?" "They're next door Mal had a metal bar in her leg so she just had surgery to remove it, Ben had to have some stitches as well as Carlos," Mum told me as she hugged me. " you remember what happened?" " I was about to tell them what I needed but then I don't remember" I told mum as more tears rolled down my face. "It's okay" "But it's not okay though is it" I told her, "Can I go and see my daughter?" I asked Doc. "Of course, I'll go and get you a wheel chair now" He answered.