~Chapter3~

(~A/N I only own what I make~)

The next day

Y/n's pov

Ring Ring Ring "Ben ... no you saw how the reacted plus i'm busy right now .... NO i'm not dropping my plans .... Then they will have to come and get me then cos i'm not going to them ..... whatever, they will have to come and force me" I told Ben before hanging up. "Y/n, relax" Carlos told me as we cuddled on my bed. "How did they react?" He asked, "Angry that i'm pregnant" I told him fed up. Knock knock knock  "Take the keys and hide in the bathroom for a bit, They're going to force me to go to the castle" I told him before Kissing him. Knock knock knock "Okay wait a minute!"  I shouted. After Carlos closed the bathroom door. I opened my dorm door and saw my mum and dad. "Can you come to the castle with us please?" Mum asked. " I've told Ben and now i'm telling you too, I've got plans i can't drop" I told them starting to close the door. "Don't be disrespectful young Lady, your coming with us, now"Dad said pushing the door open and grabbed my wrist before making me walk in front of him.
Once we got back to the castle I walking into the family room where Ben was waiting. "We need to organise a press conference announcing that we've found you" Dad told me."You didn't find me Ben did" I corrected him. "Go to your room until you lose your attitude. Ben will take you to it. and Pass me your phone y/n" Dad told you "I'm going to my room but your not having my phone" I said leaving the room and waiting for Ben to come out. "You know your making it worse for yourself" Ben sold me as he led me to my room. "There making me stressed out" I told him as we reached my room. "Want to give me your phone? I won't give it to them." Ben asked me. I handed him my phone before laying down on my bed. "I'll be back up for you in 15 minutes so you won't be waiting for long " Ben reassured me, I nodded before he left. I sat up and looked at the mirror and saw a noticeable bump. I smiled and rubbed my belly before laying down and staring at the ceiling for what seemed like eternity. Knock knock knock "Come in!" I shouted. "You want to come down?" Ben asked as he opened the door. I nodded and followed him back down. "We need to announce to Auradon that Ben has found you. Do you have a day you would prefer to do it?"mum asked me. "Tomorrow would be better" I answered and she nodded. "We also have to put you into princess one to one" dad told me and I nodded again. "How about 12 at dinner time and after it is finished we could all go out for dinner?"Belle asked. "Ye, that's fine. May I go now?" I asked and they both nodded. Ben gave me my phone back before I left.
As I got back on AP campus I saw Carlos with Mal, Evie and Jay. I walked over to them and smiled. "Ben texted me saying you got sent to your room." Mal told me as I rubbed my bump. "well I didn't want to be there"