A Day Out

After the Cafe, the new family decided to go to Coney Island. And of course, the children of the group (everyone except Mama Nat) wanted to ride the Cyclone. And yes, they had just eaten.

"No! I am not going on that, I just ate and you three shouldn't either." Nat gave them a stare.

But of course they didn't listen. 

While in line Peter had an idea. "We should tell our deepest secrets while going down the roller coaster!"

Clint and Skye looked at each other and shrugged. "Why not," They said.

They finally got on the ride and immediately regretted it. 

"I think I might hurl soon," Said Skye.

Both Clint and Peter shrieked. "Aim it away, aim it away!"

"Are we ready?" Said Peter as they got to the top.

"No!" Clint and Skye said simultaneously.

"Me neither, but lets DO IT," He yelled as they started going down.

"I ate your chocolate caramel things when I was 10 Clint!" Said Skye.

"WHAT!?! I loved that chocolate! Umm... I like to play the kazoo while upside down,"

"I hate cats," Peter cried.

"I've cosplayed outside of Stark Tower before!"

"I'm in love with Natasha!" Clint screamed.

"I'M SPIDER-MAN" Peter screamed even louder.

"WHAT?!" Clint and Skye looked at him as the ride came to a stop.

"Hehe," He chuckled sheepishly.

Skye then looked very green. "Oh god I'm gonna hurl." And ran off the ride.

Clint looked at me. "Are we going to discuss what you said?"

"Are we going to discuss what YOU said?" Peter shot back.

"I'll tell Nat my secret if you tell her yours."

"Deal, except I don't want to tell her. You tell her." Peter said.

"What!" Clint exclaimed. "Why do you want me to tell her your secret?"

"Because she's going to have that disappointed mom look or make sure I don't go out alone again."

He looks at me. "You're darn right you aren't going out alone again, but you have yourself a deal."

They got out finally and saw Natasha smirking while helping Skye.

"Good god I'll never do that again." Skye said when she was done.

"We all know that's a lie, but you can tell yourself that all you want." Nat said.

"So, uh, Nat. We decided to reveal secrets while going down and, uh, Peter said he's the Spider-Boy." 

"I am not 'the Spider-Boy,' it's Spider-MAN." Peter's voice cracked at the end, which did not help his case at. All.

Clint stifled a laugh. "Uh huh, because that's what that voice crack was."

"Ahem," Both eyes turned to Natasha expectantly for her answer to the confession. "Yeah I already knew."

"What?!"

"How?!" 

"Why am I not surprised." Skye, Peter, and Clint said respectively. 

She smirkled and rolled her eyes. "Because I'm me, duh."

We mumbled out agreements of "yeah, that makes sense."

Peter's phone dinged and he took it out. It was a text from VineQueen.

VineQueen: VineBuddy, you live in New York, Correct?

VineBuddy: Well, Queens, but I go to New York occasionally. Why?

VineQueen: Well your favorite Vine friend is coming to New York, so mark your calendar!

Peter was ecstatic. He finally met Aunt Skye and found his true family, and now VineQueen was coming to town?! What was going to happen next, he'd meet Tony Stark?

A/N: Hey everyone! I'm back! Kind of... First off I'd like to start with saying, happy Pride Month!!! Everyone of any gender, sexuality, and color is welcome here and this month is to celebrate you! I love you all!! Mwah! Kisses for everyone.

Now on to other stuff. Yes, I'm back after almost a year. Again. And I am so sorry to all of you! Honestly, if it had been different, I would've made the last chapter the last one of the story, but I don't think it was worded right so I'm still going. But I'm thinking maybe one or two more chapters until this is done. I should have those out in a few days-3 weeks at most (hopefully). I have finals right now, so I'm kinda swamped with that, but I promise you a good ending to this story soon!

As for my other story, I'm just really not happy with it, and nothing makes sense, so I'm going to officially discontinue it. If someone else would like to keep writing it, go right ahead. I'd love to see what idea's you have and come up with. I hope you understand that decisin.

Anyways, I love you guys and thank you for sticking to this story even after years of it being in the works!

Be safe, and you are all loved!