Hey everyone

Hey everyone, I'm sorry to say that I'm going to be taking a break from Wattpad. I do have my reasons and I'll share them with you.

1) I don't have any inspiration for my stories.

Like the heading said, I don't have any inspiration anymore. I still want to complete the stories I have, but it's just going to take longer and I don't want the chapters to be like crap, so I'm hoping a break will give me inspiration.

2) Wattpad has been affecting my mental and a little bit of my physical health.

It's been affecting my mental health because I stay insides a lot, and I separate myself, just to be away from people to read wattpad, and it's not good. I'm becoming more anxious around people, and just more anxious in general, and I'm distancing myself from my friends. I haven't talked to some of my friends in so long, and when they do want to talk to me, I make up the excuse that "Oh, I'm tired and was about to take a nap', or 'Sorry I was just about to get dinner, and I can't talk', and shit like that, all because I want to read on Wattpad. I need my friends and I need to reconnect with them again. I'm becoming stressed. I have lots of homework that I'm trying to keep up with, and I use wattpad as an escape, and I promise myself, 'Oh, I'll do it later', but them I'm so far behind that I have multiple breakdowns and it seems like there's no end. It's affecting my physical health a little because I'm not sleeping. I will stay up until 1-2 in the morning reading wattpad, and wake up at six, and it's not good. I can't focus, I can't concentrate in school, I can't remember the little thing I'm supposed to do, and I can't remember the last time I got a good nights sleep.

So, thank you for reading all the way. I will be taking a break for at least a month hopefully. I'm sorry for anyone who was hoping for another chapter in this or my other fanfictions, but right now, I just need to put myself first for once.

This is posted on my other story.