part 8

Tartaglia let out a slight chuckle at Scaramouche's comment about being a dumbass. He shook his hand slightly, watching as the guards circled the pair. The harbinger raised his arms, the hydro blades dispersing into a pool of water by his feel as the guards walked towards him, feeling his wrists being grabbed and pulled behind his back. He soon watched as one of the agents removed his vision, kicking at him before it was pulled away. "Excuse you- I didn't consent for that to be taken away. Hey- listen to your higher up! Give me that back!" Childe whined, pulling against the grasp the guards had on him before he gave up, rolling his eyes. "You're strong aren't you? Her Majesty really sent her most powerful agents out to find us- I'm flattered." He said sarcastically, letting out a small chuckle as he looked down to Scaramouche. "Hopefully they've gotten rid of the spider- or maybe it's laying more eggs as we speak." Childe chuckled, doubting the idea that they'd be sent back to the cells they were in before. "Just joking, they should be gone by now. I hope my jackets alright by the way- it's huge on you!" He said, a smirk appearing on his face as he started to be pulled away.

scara kept on laughing everytime ajax said something to the guards. "pfft- i'm pretty sure your making them even more mad-" scara said as another guard grabbed him and forced his hands behind his back, "little do they know i'm into this shit-" scara said loudly so the guard can hear. he looked up at childe in disgust once he brought up the spiders "ewwww!!! stop!!" scara whined. "also this jacket is doing amazing it looks better on me."  he said as he watched childe get pulled away by the guards. he gave up walking so he let the guard drag him across the ground while he whined  about how his legs hurt.

Tartaglia listened to Scaramouche's sounds of protest, letting out a laugh at the other's words. "Gah- we didn't need to know that!" He stated at the quite intimate comment that The Balladeer made about being manhandled by the agents. He carried on listening to the other go on about how the jacket looked better on him, earning a shake of the head from Childe. "The jacket barely fits you, Scara. Plus it doesn't even match the rest of your outfit!" The harbinger chuckled, taking a quick peek back at Scaramouche as he let out a sigh. He could already predict that there were going to be red marks left on his arms due to the tight grasp the agents had on him, though they may contribute to his already red shirt and knuckles.

"we won't escape anymore if you let us in the same cell~" scara said, the guard took a quick glance at scara and thrown them in the same cell. "hey it work!" scara said as he started to look at his arms, "damn they really are strong." he said, tracing the red marks on his arm. he started getting the dust off of him, sweeping himself.

The harbinger felt himself he pushed into the cell behind Scaramouche, hearing the door lock behind the pair. He chuckled slightly, surprised that the offer actually worked. Childe brought his arms in front of his body, examining the red marks which outlined where the agents had held onto him. "That's going to hurt in the morning." He mumbled under his breath as he walked over to where one of the beds sat, seating himself down on the concrete. "Well, this is going to be one fun year." Childe stated in a sarcastic tone as his eyes trailed over to Scaramouche who was currently sweeping himself off.

"year!?" scara said, he knew he was gonna be in here long but a year? "god all i did was steal the gnosis- AND i returned it." he said with a slight annoyance in his tone. he sits on the opposite bed next to yours, "i hate this." scara said while looking at childe with all seriousness in his face. "you didn't even do anything?- so why are you in here, like i know you got over the time limit but that's not fair." scara stopped to take a breath, talking to fast,  "her majesty is such a bitch" he mumbles

"I was being sarcastic, Scara. It'll at least be a few weeks or so for me. I don't know what Her Majesty plans to do with you though. Most of the Fatui now knows you as a traitor, so it'll be difficult to get even an ounce respect back." He stated, letting out a sigh as he heard his stomach growl. Tartaglia soon leant back onto the wall which the bed rested on, crossing his legs and letting his hands rest on either side of him. "When it comes to issues like this, she's strict. Even I find a week  for you to be returned ridiculous. Though I can't exactly talk back to her. A good mutt has to follow all orders from its master." Childe said sarcastically, using Scaramouche's words from when they were on the boat. "Still, try not to speak down of The Tsaritsa. She may have been the one to place us in this situation- but it's probably for the best anyways." He stated, looking directly at Scaramouche.