part 4

as scaramouche was zoning out he felt people looking at them but he didn't care, tho he did care about tartagilas reputation i mean he doesn't care about the ginger himself well he thinks but imagine what kind of damage he's done to the gingers reputation i mean he atleast has to be getting dirty looks from the other harbingers it took him months just to find me- scara got knocked out of his train of thought as he sees tartagila getting up, scara gave the ginger a confused look until he offered his hand and scara took it hesitantly

As soon as Scaramouche took his hand, Tartaglia lead him down to the lower deck, walking along a corridor before finding a door with the label of 'Tartaglia' on it. He opened the door, pulling the other inside before closing and locking it behind the two. "You can speak, you know. A conversation isn't as good when there's only one of us speaking, comrade!" He stated, letting go of the Balladeer's hand as he walked towards the bed and sat on the end. "Is there anything you'd like to do whilst you have the chance to? Or anything you'd like to do to ask? Of course I can't give out secret information to you- but I can help with anything else!" He stated, hauling his own legs up onto the bed and gently crossing them.

scaramouche did want to accept his offer on asking questions but he couldnt think of one until he realized that tartagila has been the only person that was treating him decent and not locking him up somewhere he has been nice for no reason. "fine i do have a question, why didn't you lock me up? and why are you being so nice? do you want something from me?" he said while looking around his headquarters touching stuff, he was slightly zoning out thinking about how tartagila reminded him of a little kid of the way he was sitting and talking with such excitement in his voice, scara let out a little laugh just thinking about it.

Scaramouche's question definitely caught him off guard. He changed his position, laying down on the mattress as his head perched on his fist, looking towards the shorter male. "Your comment about me being a mutt made me think." Which was the truth. Ever since being called that of a dog, Tartaglia managed to contort him beliefs pretty quickly. "If I was recognised as a traitor, I'd still want to be labelled as a human. Humans feel emotion, and I'd I was in your situation I would probably be feeling as uncomfortable as you are right now." He carried on, glancing at the items that the Balladeer was examining. "I'd still want to be treated as a human being. It's stupid to think that just because someone's done something wrong- that their rights would be stripped away in the blind of an eye. So why not let a guy have his freedom before he gets hauled off to be slaughtered or some sick shit?" He stated, a spec of anger being heard in his voice.

scaramouche let's out a small sigh, "i wasn't serious about the mutt thing, calm down will ya?" he said while picking up one of your belongs playing with it. "plus i already knew this was gonna happen, i wasn't gonna be on the run forever without being caught, at least i made it pass a month yk?" he said without knowing or showing his emotion, trying to convince himself everything was gonna work out and it wouldn't be as bad. he goes back to messing around with one of your belongings waiting for your reply

Tartaglia fully laid down on the bed, allowing his hands to rest behind his head as he let out a short yawn. "It still hit a nerve. You know how much I don't like being labelled as a dog." Childe hissed, rolling his eyes as he noticed Scaramouche playing with a few of his belongings. "Scara- put that down. Leave my shit alone before I make you. Remember who you're on a ship with, got it?" Childe threatened, his eyes straying back up to the ceiling as he let out yet another sigh. "Your height probably contributed to that factor. Without your large hat, you were quite a challenge to spot. You looked more like a kid than anything, comrade!" He said, attempting to get under the other's skin, a slight smile appearing on his face.

scaramouche quickly turns his head around "I'm not a fucking kid nor do i look like one you dickhead!? god atleast i don't act like one!! and stop calling me scara!!?!!" he said as he starts getting more louder "and stop calling me comrade!!! you had no fucking right to bring in my height, i'm still growing!!!" he starts playing with more of his belongs just to get on his nerves, mumbling mean comments on his breath.

He definitely hit a nerve. A sly grin appeared on his face as he continued to stare at the ceiling, eyes sometimes darting to whatever Scaramouche was doing. "Oo, did I hit a nerve there Kunikuzushi?" The harbinger stated, glancing up at the smaller male to try and witness his reaction. "You're height is the only thing that's against you right now, and your lack of thinking to be honest. If I were you, I would have knocked me out as soon as you saw me and ran away! Though of course you couldn't do that- you can barely reach my head anyways." He teased, getting into a comfier position and widening his legs slightly. "Hey, Kunikuzushi! How's the weather down there? Kunikuzushi, are you sure you don't want to be forced into one of those cells? Hey, hey- Kunikuzushi! Your name has a nice ring to it. Maybe I should call you that more often, comrade!".

he glares are him, "fuck you, ajax" he said trying to get under his skin again. "you know now that i think about it you really are a mutt- i must say i'm glad i ruined your reputation." he knocks over one of ajax's belongings "oops i didn't see that, how about the mutt cleans it up, since yk dogs do whatever the owner wants so go clean it mutt." he said giving tartagila a smile

The harbinger listened to Scaramouche as he mentioned his legal name. He immediately sent him a glare, watching as the Balladeer started to knock over his belongings. Tartaglia jolted up and out of the bed, ignoring the comments about how the 'mutt' should clean the mess up. Though that's exactly what he did. He pushed Scaramouche out of the way, picking up his belongings and fixing them back onto the shelves they were placed on, shooting the smaller male yet another glare as he went and sat back down on the bed. "Fuck off." Childe stated, cracking his knuckles.

"looks like the mutt did do what his owner said." he said giving ajax another smile, he walked over to his bed and sits at the end playing with his fingers out of boredom. a few minutes passed by till scara finally said something, "are we close yet?" he says hoping that ajax isn't mad at him anymore

"Owner? Fuck off- you're anything but my owner." He stated, watching as Scaramouche climbed up and onto the bed with him. He scooted a few inches away, looking him up and down before letting out an elongated sigh. "We just set off from Inazuma. Though at the rate we're going it should take us overnight to arrive at Snezhnaya." He stated, crossing his arms and legs before letting his head rest back onto the wooden wall of the boat. "Why? Already wanting to escape your stay with me? Sorry comrade, but the door stays locked until morning comes. I can't risk you getting out of here." Childe stated, shaking his head at the other as he fiddled with the key which was attached to his belt hook.