Chapter 6

Through the Labyrinth

Grade school. That was when i met him. He was the only person that had the guts to talk and be my friend. I'm very thankful that he came into my life. Yet why can't I move on and let him go? I was the weirdest girl known in town. I use to wear black. And if I said black it's a total package. From head to toe I'm wearing all black. That's one reason why I was called weird and an outcast. I didn't realize why people think so much of being in the group? Why they keep on being in the trend. Why don't they do their own trend? Just like what he did. He made his way to the top. And he gave me inspiration because of what he did. Maybe I'm being way far and un-understandable. Well he choose to be my friend. He made a difference by being my friend. That's a big risk you know. He had been the talk of the town. The one that's girl's fall for. A type of a princess because he's a prince. And who am I to be with him? Yet he still gave me hope and respect that others would never give me. He let me explore and experience the things I never knew that I can do. I'm a very negative person yet he brought out the positivity in me. My self-pitty, regret, doubts and confidence. He boosted it all. But now...that all came to an end. I might as well bring him back the favor he gave me and let him be happy and free. Free from the past and... free from ME.

Josh's POV

I clicked the folder and saw 2 videos. I clicked the first and watched it. It was a video from the anniversary of our school. It was about an hour video. It started while we we're driving to our school in high school till the part where I left and came back. I checked the timeframe and I just really left for about less than 30 minutes. I clicked the other one and it was a video at the beach. In the video was me laughing and splashing water and getting soaked in it...alone. This is really... creepy and mind blowing. What's wrong with me? Or maybe there's something wrong with the video. I checked all possible signs of editing yet... nothing came up. It's not edited. But I'm really sure that I was with her that time. I looked at the pictures I took at thr beach. And...only left was pictures of trees. I shook my head and looked again. Yet nothing changed... I slapped and punched myself yet, nothing. Am I crazy? Is that all my imagination? Yet it felt all so real. What am I gonna do? It's like a puzzle to be put together, pieces of lego to be built , a labyrinth to get out and a case to be solved.

I'll talk to her...

(A/N: sorry because it's a bit short. No I mean really short. But thanks for reading:))