Hi guys, gals and my Non-binary pals!

Hi,
I know it's been a while since I last updated any of my ff and I apologise for that. I've decided to have a brake from writing for now due to issues in my personal life but fret not since I will be back.

I had an idea the other day and I thought that I'd share it with you to see if your interested. My idea was that like many other I could "adopt" some of you guys. And yes i think this sounds really awkward but people "adopting" me over social media has helped me a lot and I want to be able to do the same. I want to be a person that you people trust enough to to talk about your lives and if you are having any struggles.

Please let me know if any of you are interested and if you want me to set up a discord or something so that we could all just chat in a gc or dm me. I am also okay if you think that this is a bad idea and if you want me to drop it.

Just a reminder I am okay to talk any hour of the day but there may be a slight time delay bc of different time zones. I am always going to be there for you guys and i can't thank you enough for the amount of joy I get from you guys.

Mant thanks and good night/day,
KA

Update I've made a discord so come join if u want to.

https://discord.gg/wXT9N4XK