22

Jahseh ~ 8:40am

I wake up and rub my eyes as the sunlight shines through the window.

"Jah lay back down" Jaya whines as she hugs my waist closer.

"I got shit to do today baby" I say as I pull her into a hug.

"Like what?" she sighs.

"Hit a lick" I mumble causing her to push me away.

"You're being serious?" She asks.

nodding in silence I get up and walk towards the bathroom.

Jaya follows behind me.

"What time are you going to do it?" She asks rubbing her eyes.

I look at her confused, she always hates when I hit licks..she never asks about them.

"At around three but me and stokeley got some shit to sort until then"

She nods.

"You fine with me going?" I ask.

"Mhm" she hums quietly.

"can I shower with you?" She asks.

"Yea sure come on" I say and she gets up off the counter sluggishly walking over towards the shower.

She looks in the mirror as I wrap my arms around her waist from behind.

"You look so good in the morning" I mumble pulling her shirt over her head revealing her bare chest.

"You don't have to undress me" she laughs looking at me through the mirror.

"But I want to" I smile as I untie the string of her shorts before dropping them to her feet.

"I thought you had somewhere to be?" she smirks.

"I do" I say before letting go of her waist to turn the water on.

"I hate you" she mumbles with a slight smile.

"Mhm I hate you too" I say pulling off my shirt.

I bite my lip as I stand back in front of the mirror behind her.

My hands snake around her waist and down to her løve watching her face in the mirror as she blushed red.

She grabs my wrist and gasps as I slide a finger in.

Jaya

"Mmm come here stop running, it's just a finger" he mumbles in my ear pulling me closer pressing his lips against my neck, sucking it lightly.

A light moan escapes my lips as I watch his finger gently pump into me through the mirror.

He adds another finger making my legs go weak.

He moves his fingers faster rubbing against my sweet spot "Wanna have a quickie?" He asks, his fingers knuckles deep inside me.

"No Jah~" I moan, my eyes feeling heavy from the pleasure.

"Hm?" He Hums.

"No more" I whimper knowing that I didn't want him to stop.

"Hm why not?" He asks pulling his fingers out, moving them up to rub my clit.

"I just don't want to right now" I moan.

"You sure you wanna stop you look like you're enjoying it to me" he says lowly as he locks eyes with me in the mirror smirking.

"Mhm I do" I hum and he pulls away grabbing my hand and leading me into the shower.

I stand under the water, it was still a little cold but felt good since Jah flustered me.