Back to Yiling and a wrong video-call

After that call, Hua Cheng stayed in his place for a few moments.

Well, if that was the decision his Ge..., the prince of XianLe had made, he was going to respect it, even if he wanted to, he couldn't do anything right now.

He had to clear his mind in order to think clearly, that call had left him with many feelings and emotions that were difficult to decipher.

He left his apartment to walk around the city and although it was full of people, at that moment, he felt as if he was the only one walking and nobody else, nobody but him.

It was a ride that, honestly, was calming him down a lot, maybe too much for his liking. He didn't like this feeling of being alone, he hated it, he reminded him of things from the past that he didn't want to remember for the rest of his existence.

Unconsciously his steps led him to a small park where he loved to be, he did not know why, but the autumn colors always relaxed him.

It was a small park where there were benches painted red, there were lamps that illuminated the place in a reddish tone, the trees at this time had orange leaves and the floor was light gray. Curiously, every time he came he felt a great feeling of nostalgia, although he was sure that before coming to Japan he had never been in that place.

He was about to sit down on one of the benches when two people he knew very well saw him, and they walked towards him. When they arrived, all they said was:

–You found out, right?

Ugh, and there were his two recent stalkers: Feng Xin and Mu Qing.

–Find out what?– He said raising an eyebrow.

–You can see an angry air for miles, clearly you already know it– said Feng Xin.

–I don't know what you're talking about– he said with an indifferent tone.

–It's clearly about Xie Lian's engagement– Mu Qing said starting to despair.

–Oh, that was about that– said Hua Cheng– If that's the decision the prince of XianLe made, I can't do anything.

Feng Xin and Mu Qing were shocked, normally Hua Cheng would call Xie Lian "Gege", but now he had called him "Prince of XianLe". With that they both frowned, clearly something had happened.

–Aren't you going to try to separate them?– Mu Qing asked.

–Why should I?– He said raising an eyebrow.

–You were always close to Xie Lian since he brought you from China, and whenever a suitor approached him you pushed that person away.

–If it is the decision he made, I have no right to interfere. Besides– he said, looking at them in the face– when he returns please tell him that it is not necessary to send you to watch me.

–You! How do you know that he sent us?– Asked Feng Xin.

–Really?– said Hua Cheng as if it were the most obvious thing– Clearly we can't stand each other, and suddenly these days you two are close to me everywhere like I don't know what.

–Fine, he told us to achive you can not find out that– Mu Qing replied– That's why, this time we are not accompanying him.

Hua Cheng just smiled bitterly, took out the cell phone that those two had broken and handed it to Mu Qing.

–When the crown prince returns, give it back to him and tell him I accepted a job offer elsewhere.

–Isn't this the cell phone Xie Lian gave you on your birthday?