Chapter Six

-5 days later-

It had been a while since Robin had seen Nancy,and she worried that she'd scared the girl away by saying who she was,but that couldn't have been the reason as the brunette was the same as her.Both of them just trying to figure out their feelings in this world,except Robin knew what she liked,and Nancy was new to it.

It wasn't until Robin had heard a knock on her door in the early morning,after the sun had only just woken and peered over the side of her window,that she knew something was up.No one really visited her,except for Steve of course,but it was a Sunday and she knew he'd be sleeping in so it was in no way him.

The blinds in her living room were pulled aside as she looked out of the window,careful so that the person on the other side wouldn't see her.
Unsurprisingly though,she saw Nancy standing in front of her door,dressed as nicely as a summers day,a huge smiled paired with her pink outfit.Ironic since Robin was stood in her pyjamas,which were just a black top and some grey shorts,so she didn't look all that stupid.

"Hi,"Nancy chriped happily.
Already got over the break up,that was quick,Robin thought as she reciprocated the gesture,telling the girl to come in.

"I was just going to ask if you're free to have a sleepover today or tomorrow,I mean I don't really mind I just want to be with someone and having barely any friends isn't ideal so,"she trailed off,looking around the small house,no expression playing out on her face although it was obvious she really wanted this.

"Yeah,we can get together later today since I'll be a bit busy,just running errands and stuff,ha ha,"she lied,knowing that she was doing absolutely nothing in fact,and would just go running to Steve's house to tell him that The Nancy Wheeler willingly wants to have a sleepover.

"Okay,that sounds fine with me.What time shall I come here?"the girl asked sweetly,her eyes still curiously wandering around the room.

"Uhm,I guess probably around 5pm or something like that.I'll be home at 4 but I want to make this place look nicer,but if you come at that time it'll be fine as well,"she ran her hands through her hair,"it's up to you though."

Nancy smiled, "I'll be here at 5,no earlier and no later.You can trust me on that."

And with that she got up and turned towards the door,ready to leave.Though what she did next was unexpected but familiar to both of them now,although they've only done it a few times.
Her arms found themselves around Robins waist hugging her tightly as she pressed her face against her shoulder,whispering a small goodbye.

The blonde stood,astounded at what had just happened and smiling to herself like an idiot.
A few minutes had passed and she'd decided that that was enough time for her to go running to Steve without Nancy seeing her along the way somewhere.

Once she'd changed out of her pyjamas and pulled on some scuffed up shoes quickly,she dashed out of the door,running as fast as her uncoordinated self would carry her.

"Harrington open up!"she banged her fists against his hardwood door until they were red and hurt,"Steve Harrington come on!!"

There was no sign of him getting up from the luxury of his bed,no movement in the house,no noise,and she knew that his parents went for a boat trip every Sunday so it was just him.

If she wasn't going to get his attention from down there,she'd have to get higher up.There was a shed directly underneath his bedroom and she'd decided that it was the only thing to help her get attention,which it was of course.