Chapter I

Pete's POV

I'm so excited for today, finally after 5 years my wait is over. Vegas will be back in Thailand and then I can ask him to be my boyfriend and ask him to stay with me for a very long time. I'm so excited that I don't even know what to wear to pick him up I've already tried every outfit in my wardrobe but nothing seems to please me or fit my mood. I was on the verge of giving up when I remember my best friend and I'm sure he will know what to pick, being a fashion influencer it's a given  right.

I quickly fetch out my phone from below the pile of clothes and dial his number it took him 2 rings to finally pick up my call

"Hello, Saint what took you so long to pick up my call?"

"Pete it literally just took me 2 rings  to pick up your call it's not that late"

"Uhhhh.... Whatever now help me"

"What help do you want tell me?"

"Help me pick out an outfit I'm going to meet the love of my life after 5 years I want to look the best out of all the people in the airport"

"Okay okay I'll help stop being such a drama queen"

"Huhh says the person who bawled his eyes out just because his boyfriend went to a 2days trip to Chiang Mai without him"

"Ahhhh now stop talking do you want my help or not?"

"I want it, now help me"

"Okay let me see your clothes so that I can choose an outfit for you"

After debating for more than 10 minutes finally we choose an outfit which please both of us. I quickly changed my outfit  and get ready asap. I checked my phone it showed that I still have more than an hour which is plenty for me. I took one last look at the mirror and was ready to leave I took my purse which has my wallet, phone and car keys and stepped out of my room.

 I took one last look at the mirror and was ready to leave I took my purse which has my wallet, phone and car keys and stepped out of my room

As I was happily running down the steps I saw my grandma on the living room sofa watching a soap opera. I went to her for a quick hug and to say that I was going to pick up Vegas from airport. We, Vegas and I have been childhood friends since kindergarten so my family know him very well but only my grandma in my family knows that I liked Vegas more than just as friends, I think my dad knows it too but he doesn't say much about it he just let me be.

I quickly get inside my car and start driving towards the airport, the drive towards the airport felt so long that I doubt I might go crazy but I've already waited for 5 years so an hour more can do me no harm.

I am now waiting at terminal 2 with a bouquet of sunflowers

I was so eager to see him after such a long time, my heart was beating so fast that I feel like I'm gonna have a heart attack just thinking about him

I waited for more than an hour and finally saw passengers coming out of the terminal there was suddenly a crowd of people around me, I feel like I saw most of Thailand coming out of the terminal but the person whom I want to see I was about to lose my mind when I got a glimpse of him I looked closely and then I saw him walking towards me with a smile on his face I felt like time was moving in slow motion as I saw him walk towards and when he finally reached me I gave him a tight hug and he hugged me back

" Welcome back, Vegas, for you" I said giving him the bouquet I personally choose for him he took the bouquet from me and turned around and give the bouquet to a guy whom I've never met I thought he may be his assistant or something but was I wrong.

"Vegas who is this guy? I've never met him" I asked him

"Oh him, let me introduce you officially Pete met Tawan my boyfriend and Tawan met Pete my childhood bestfriend"

"Hi, it's nice to finally met you Pete. Vegas told me so many things about you but he forget to told me that you're so adorable and cute"

"Babe ... "

I felt like my world stop there I didn't hear what they were saying or see if they were being lovey dovey in front of me all I could hear were the word

"Boyfriend"