Yuu Nakamura intro

This is how I envision Yuu (without the suit)

This is how I envision Yuu (without the suit).  (PS I don't own this art credit to the artist)

Height: 170 cm

Eyes: a violet purple 

Hair: Black

Yuu is a smart strategist. He never goes in without a course of action. He keeps his head high and respects the chain of command. During his time in Twisted Wonderland, he discovered his love of baking and cooking with Trey, Jamil, and silver( at times). Lilia had also given his input on his swordsman ability already recognizing the familiar Jedi stance the young one took in each duel or battle. Yuu had retrieved his kyber crystal and made his lightsaber after returning from Twisted Wonderland. 

Yuu had been tempted to stay in Twisted Wonderland with the students and staff he had bonded with, but with the Clone Wars and the threat of the separatist he choose to leave for the greater good. 

No one in Twisted Wonderland knows of his training and future as a Jedi(maybe except for one fae)

Twisted Staff

Cowley: Yuu had been annoyed with Crowley frequently as the headmaster had used his stay there as justification for free labor and his blatant lack of care for the Jedi in training way of return. Even through all the hardships Yuu is grateful for the headmaster's care and hospitality and values him. 

Crewel Divus: The man had made an imprint on the child's heart. Crewel had helped the young 'pup' through the school and the classes(as they had no understanding of the world's history and academics). Though he was surprised when the 'pup' was able to understand complicated subjects such as chemistry, math, and general science. You had enjoyed the company of the professor and saw him as a second father in a way. 

Trein Mozus: The man was strict as the students would say though Yuu never thought the subjects the man taught were "boring" or would have the urge to "pass out" as the other students put it. He saw the subjects as fascinating and eagerly learned the history of the world he had been sucked into. He thoroughly enjoyed the class for another reason, Lucius, Trein's cat had taken a liking to the boy and during class at random points would occasionally  push Grim off Yuu's lap and nap there himself usually waking up and annoying Grim

Sam: Yuu had started to work at Sam's shop to earn money to fund the dorm and pay for repairs he usually made himself and to fund a certain gluttonous cat's obsession with tuna. The shadows that frequent the shop had originally left Yuu uneasy, but after working at the shop for a couple of months the uneasy feeling went away. Sam had been an older brother to Yuu and was happy to occasionally give him discounts on the materials, groceries, and tuna the boy had to pay for himself. 

Vargas Ashton: The buff man had made an impression on Yuu the first time they met. Throughout the year the buff man began to respect the younger boy for his athletic talent. The training he put the students through was simple to the boy compared to mastering the force. Ashton had also noticed some bullying manifesting as the boy gained popularity in gossip and decided to teach the boy some hand-to-hand to defend himself. The techniques were foreign to the boy so we decided to learn from the man.