Chapter 32

Dear Dan,

It has been two weeks. I am beginning to lose faith.

I miss talking to you.

I miss laughing with you.

I miss kissing you.

I miss your brown eyes.

I miss waking up in the morning, and seeing you in my arms.

I miss you beating me at Mario Kart, and you kissing me in excitement.

I just miss you.

I do not know if you will ever wake up. The doctors said that you could wake up any minute now, or that you could wake up in ten years.

I hope that you wake up right now.

Isabel stopped by the other day. She was mad at me. I have not been eating, or sleeping. I can't.

She yelled at me, saying that I was betraying you by doing this to myself. She said that you would never have wanted me to be like this.

Isabel stopped yelling when she saw I was crying. She was crying as well. She ran out of the room without another word. I haven't seen her since.

You look kind of sad now. I think you heard Isabel yelling. You are really pale. You are just laying there in the bed. This room is pretty boring. There is a TV, but I don't really watch it all that often. Sometimes, I will put on your favorite episodes of anime and let you listen to it. I hope that listening to it will make you wake up. You would just want to see it so badly, that your eyes will pop open, and you will be awake.

Silly, I know.

I just miss you so much. Please wake up, for me. I do not know how much longer I can hold out.

I love you.

Phil

———-

The pheels are real. ;-;

I will update sometime this week. TBH, i have no idea when. *expect the unexpected* hehe idk

I love y'all so much! Hope that you guys have a amazing weekend!

-Nalan