Chapter 16

Hai guys. Sorry for the non-updates! I hope y'all enjoy this chapter.

-------------------------------------

Phil's POV

I couldn't help but grin as I walked up the stairs with Dan. For the first time in a while, I felt truly happy. I had Dan, I knew he loves me, and he was okay. I was okay. We climbed the endless stairs, and I wondered what he was thinking.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Dan asked, making me jump. I was just about to say that! I laughed.

"I am just happy right now. And I am thinking about you, of course!" I said in a teasing voice. "How about you?" I asked. Dan's smile got even wider. His cheeks grew slightly pink.

"Well, I mean you are thinking about me, while I am thinking about food!" Dan explained. I laughed, and swung our intertwined hands.

"We will get food when we finally reach the top of the never-ending stairs!" I promised. "Look! Out in the distance! I can see our door!" I pointed to the door, which was another flight of stairs in front of us. Dan laughed, and took the steps two at a time. I lagged behind, trying to even my breath. After all, my heart did stop a while ago!

The door was already open, so that was weird. Did P.J. and Chris ever close the door when I left? Dan went into the house first, and before I walked into the doorway, Dan came back, his eyes wide and his hand over his mouth. He pushed me out of the hallway and softly closed the door. I furrowed my eyebrows at him. I just wanted to go inside!

"P.J. and Chris-" Dan started laughing. "Are- P.J. and Chris are making out on the couch!" He burst out laughing while my jaw dropped. No way. P.J. and Chris? I walked past Dan who was still laughing, opened up the door, and strode in.

The doorway led right into the living room. P.J. and Chris were on the couch, most defiantly making out. I choked. Of all the things I expected to walk into my house to see, this was not one of them. Heck, I thought that I would see the Doctor in the TARDIS before this!

P.J whipped his head up, and saw me. His face turned beet red, and Chris sat up to see what P.J. was looking at. Chris saw me, and turned red as well. I knew my face was red as well.

"P-Phil!" He stuttered, scrambling to stand up. My eyes were wide and I was pretty sure that I goggling at him. Dan strolled him, still laughing. Chris and P.J. both looked at them and took a double take. "Dan! You are okay?" Chris said, sounding completely and utterly confused by the whole situation. Even then I had to chuckle.

"Okay guys, we will explain the whole thing, but first I want some food. Do you guys know any restaurants that deliver this late at night?" I said. I was starving! Dan nodded his head in agreement.

"I actually do know of a new pizza place. They have this 24-hour delivery thing." P.J said, obviously still struggling with Dan being back and being caught with Chris. He sounded so bewildered! I nodded at him.

"Yeah, if you could call them, that would be awesome! I am starving." I flashed P.J a quick grin and sat down on the couch, not the couch that P.J. and Chris were making out on a few seconds ago. Dan followed me and sat down right next to me. P.J and Chris sat on the other couch, awaiting our story.

We spent the next half hour describing what had happened. Well, minus, the kisses... Dan also briefly talked about his time in Seattle. The pizza came, and we all sat down to eat. We laughed and ate pizza just like old times. Except... Things have changed between us. In a moment of silence, I looked at P.J and Chris.

"So... Are you guys a thing?" I asked them cautiously. Chris glanced at me, then at P.J. They seemed to have a conversation without speaking.

"Um... Yeah. I think we are!" Chris said after an awkward moment of silence. They both turned to face us, with identical smiles on their faces. "What about you two?" I felt Dan squeeze my hand. I faced him, and he gave me a small nod. I turned back to Chris and P.J.

"Yeah. We are." I broke out into a big smile. "Hey, you guys know, if you want to stay the night- er stay the rest of the morning. you guys can sleep on the couch. I am kind of tired. I think I am going to head in too." Chris and P.J nodded. I put away the leftover pizza, and grabbed a couple of blankets for the others.

We soon said our good nights, and I went to my room. I changed into a t-shirt and my boxers, and had just finished brushing my teeth when there was a knock at the door. I opened my door to find Dan standing there, wearing similar clothing. He seemed almost shy. I smiled at him.

"Phil? Do-you-think-I-could-maybe-stay-with-you-tonight?" Dan asked all in one breath. I grinned and grabbed his hand.

"Yeah." He jumped in my bed and was under the covers in a heart beat. I laughed, and climbed under the blankets with him.

Dan snuggled closer to me, and I kissed his forehead.

"Good night Dan." Dan looked up and me kissed me on the lips.

"Good night, Phil."

-------------------

Yo. How y'all doing.

Sorry for not updating for the last few days!!!!

But I have a idea or two for the next chapters.

But I need your guys' help!!!! Private message me with ideas for the next chapter. PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT. PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I may use your idea, and if I do, you will get a shout-out!

Thank you guys!!!!!

I love all of my readers *gives hugs and kisses*

-Nalan

P.S yay for over 1K words this chapter and over 1K reads on my story!!!!