Chapter Thirty

Seated in a nearby chair with his wings spread out around him, Eros kept his eyes on Evangeline, contemplating what to do with her yet. Or to her.

He hadn't decided which yet.

Poor baby. She was shaking with need for him. He still wouldn't let her touch herself, even as her fingers shook to do so. Instead, he just watched, revelling in that frazzled look she sported.

"Come here Ange," He finally called, sitting a little straighter. On wobbly legs, she rose from her knees, shakily crossing the room to meet him.

Shite, he loved that shit she wore. That thin line of red that hooked up her ass was the biggest turn on of the century. And that tiny little triangle of material covering her pussy did things to his brain.

But he needed them off.

The skin they hid looked so much better.

When the human stood within reach, he leisurely trailed his finger along her ass, pulling at the string of her thong.

"Tell me how you're feeling baby."

"Hot and bothered."

He smiled, tugging on the string and letting it go. "You sucked me off so good baby." Her lip quivered. "Do you think the demon King could fuck you like that?"

"No." Her lips hesitated on something evil. He could see it.

Angie wanted to play. To entice whatever drove him. So he tilted his head to the side.

"Go on. Say it."

"He could fuck me better."

Evil.

"Do you think he'd be able to make you wait for it?" Because that was what she needed. Angie needed to be put in her place. Little Miss DeCentum had been without guidance and leadership for too long. She needed someone who'd set the pace. "Do you think he'd make you beg for it?" He pulled her closer by the string of her thong. "Tell me Angie, do you think you'd die without it?"

"No."

"And if I don't give you what you want right now, what do you think will happen?"

Her lips pursed. Those plump, bruised lips. Fuck.

"I think..." She leaned forwards, looping her arms around his shoulders. "That I might die if I you don't."

"Take the bra off Angie."

She turned around to let him unclip it. When it fell to the floor, he took in the view with greedy eyes.

Angie could never disappoint. Her tits were the subject of his dreams.

"Now the rest."

She slid out of her panties, standing tall and proud for his inspection.

Everything he saw was beautiful.

"Fourteen strikes," He said softly. "What am I going to do with you?" Oh, he knew exactly what he was going to do. "Come lay here for me baby." He patted his lap. When she made to sit down normally, he tutted. "Not like that." Getting his message, she nibbled on her bottom lip, stretching her body out across his lap.

Hell, her ass was something.

The little bitch lifted it, fully aware of him watching.

"Okay Evangeline. I want you to say everything you've done wrong to me since we met and then I want you to say sorry."

"I'm not going to—"

He placed his hand upon her ass cheek, leaving it there as a reminder. "What was that baby?"