Beautiful & Handsome!!

Note : I'm Very Sorry, By Mistake I deleted the Update which I wrote..I wrote it again now..Please Forgive me, Friends..

Back to Story

On Main Road

Jhende asked Amar

Jhende : Amar..We caught those Goons..How is Devi?

Amar : Devi is Unconscious now, But Don't worry She is Good..

Jhende : Thank god!!

Amar : After Devi come to conscious. We will go directly to Function..Inform to Prithvi that we are Fine and coming to Function..

Jhende : Ok..

Jhende left to inform this to Prithvi

On that time, Devi came to Conscious..

Amar became relief on seeing Devi came to Conscuous..

Amar : Devi..Are You Ok?

Devi : Sir..You didn't confess anything in Press Meet, right?

You didn't confess anything in Press Meet, right?

Amar : No..You saved me, Devi!!

Devi felt relief on heard this..

Amar : Why you take such big risk? If anything to happen? Why You won't think about Yourself?

Devi : You always didn't think about Yourself, Sir..

Amar became silent for this..

Devi : Just for me, You agreed to confess the crime which You never did..If You do like that, You would lose Your Prestige, Respect which earned from these many years..

Amar : I didn't think about My Prestige or anything..I am scared that I will lose you..

I am scared that I will lose you

Amar said on holding Devi hand..

Amar : I lose My Love once without my knowledge, Now That Love came to me back..I don't want to Lose that Love again!!