Poor Girl!!

At Amar's Farm House

Devi doing Puja (Prayer) inside Puja Mandir (Home Temple)

Amar came there and admired Devi for doing Puja there..

Devi gave Harathi to Amar

Amar took Harathi and Observed Devi Necklace..

Amar : Hey..This is the Necklace I bought for You..How did it came to You?

How did it came to You?

Devi : Sir..Please don't act like You don't know..

Amar : Devi..I am Serious..I don't know How it came to You..

Devi : Without Your knowledge,Subhadra Madam came to My home and gave this Necklace as Gift to me..You don't know this..

Amar : Amma came to your home?

Devi : That means You don't know..

Amar : No..

Devi : Then how did Subhadra Madam give the Necklace which you bought for me?

Amar thinking about this..

Amar (Inner Voice) : My Amma must Guess What is in my Heart..That's why she gave this Necklace to Devi!!

Devi asked Amar

Devi : Sir..What happened?

Amar : Nothing...When I gave You this Necklace, You rejected it with some reasons..But When My Mother gave same Necklace, You accepted it..I am Hurt!!

Devi : Sir..You give this Necklace to me alone, So I can't able to take it..But Subhadra Madam gave this infront of My Mother..So, I accepted it..

Amar : Ok..Next time onwards, I will also give Gift infront of Your Parents..Then You can't say No..

Devi smiles for this..

Amar looking at Devi when She smiles..

Devi : What Happened, Sir? Why are You looking me like that?

Amar : Devi..Even I met You few months ago, I always felt like I know You so long ago..But Why!!