Sorry!!?

Inside Amar's Car

When Amar is driving his Car to stop Devi..On that time, He heard one Voice from back seat

On that time, He heard one Voice from back seat

"Hello..Darling, Where are You going?"

Amar became suprised on seeing that Person "It is Amar only, Amar's Inner Soul"

Amar's Inner Soul : Don't get that Much suprised, I am not Your Twin or Your Ghost

Amar's Inner Soul : Don't get that Much suprised, I am not Your Twin or Your Ghost..I am Your Inner Soul..In Your Language, I'm your Compressed Feelings which you hide inside Your Heart..

Amar : Why You came outside?

Amar's Inner Soul  : You are not confessing Your Feelings right..So, I only came outside.. Now Tell me, Where are going?

Amar : You are my Inner Soul right..Don't You know..

Amar's Inner Soul : Ofcourse, You are going for Devi..Right?

Amar : Hmmm..

Amar's Inner Soul : Why?

Amar : To Say Sorry..

Amar's Inner Soul : Why ?

Amar : Devi won in her Challenge..right?

Amar's Inner Soul : Then You have to say congrats to her..

Amar : I cheated her in Challenge..
That's Why I will say Sorry to her to bring her back..

Amar's Inner Soul : Do you think Devi is Small kid, If You say Sorry and give chocolate to her, She will come with You..?

Amar became silent for this..

Amar's Inner Soul : Do you know why Devi is going from here even she won the Challenge..She is Punishing herself just because of Your Silence..

Amar thinking about this..

Amar's Inner Soul : Now Tell me..Will You say Sorry to her or You will confess Your Feelings to her?