Yandere Seek (Doors)

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

Receptionist: Thank you for staying at LSPLASH. 

Bellman: May I, sir?

(Y/N): Oh, thank you!

The bellman assisted me with the luggage as he also sorted out the rest. He then went another way, possibly about to deliver the other's luggage, and I called the elevator and stepped in. I pushed the 18th floor, but something didn't felt right. I was supposed to go the 18th floor so it should take a while right? Instead I felt like I went just 1 floor. The door opened and it looked like I was in the reception again, yet it's interior is different. As I stepped out of the elevator, I noticed 4 other people staring at me.

Wham! The elevator door suddenly closed and it jolted me. "And another one appears..." said the man with a hoarse voice. "What's going on?" I asked. "We don't know. We arrived here exactly just as you did" a middle-aged woman with a fancy dress replied to me. A man with a leather jacket then came forward and offers a handshake, "Hey there new guy. The name's Keaton" "*handshakes* My name's (Y/N)" I replied. 

Keaton: I'm the first one to arrive here, then that fancy woman over there is Cleo, then Zack with the grumpy voice, then Jimmy with only one arm, and then Emilia came before you

(Y/N): When did you all got here?

Keaton: For me, I was about maybe half an hour ago. I don't know about the rest, but my guess is that they got here just this morning.

(Y/N): Are we trapped here? This seems like the reception, right? Where's the front door?

Jimmy: There's no front door here unfortunately. The only door here is that numbered door, but it's padlocked and we couldn't find the key.

Keaton: We tried a lot of ways to get out of here. The window wouldn't budge, we also tried breaking it but it doesn't work. Our phones doesn't have any signal too, and what's weird is that our watches went haywire and it's non-stop raining even though it was sunny when I got to the hotel.

Cleo: We don't starve and get thirsty too apparently.

(Y/N): How do you know that?

Cleo: Well, I was about to eat at my room's balcony while enjoying some delicious oyster platter with a 1969 wine, but instead of that I appeared here and my hunger was satiated for some strange reason.

As we were catching up on what's happening, "Hey, look!" Emilia spotted something and called our attention, then a shimmer of blue light appeared in the middle of the room. The light started to write a series of texts, explaining how we're in grave danger and that we must travel through numerous duplicated rooms of the hotel while avoiding "entities". It explained how we could evade them and tools that will benefit us, but I couldn't catch some details as I was still on the process in dealing with all this. "What are you? Why are you doing this to us?!" Emilia questioned to which the light replies, "I am the Guiding Light. I am your ally. I can get you all out of here". The light illuminates where the key is hidden and began to fade away once we held the key. We looked at each other silently still hesitating if we should continue as the light advised us. With no options left, we proceeded in opening the 1st door...

As we move from door to door, we scoured every drawers that might help us. Lockpicks, candle, flashlight, lighters, and everything that could be of use to us but Zack kept collecting gold telling us that it can "help us". Jimmy and Keaton snickered at the idea. All was going well until lights started to flicker. Keaton stopped and quickly ordered us to hide somewhere. We all suddenly remembered what we were supposed to do and we hurriedly search for a hiding place. I got in a closet and I heard a screeching noise... It was coming fast! Not only that but the ground was shaking! I slowly peek over the closet door and I witnessed Keaton pushing Emilia away from the closet and she fell to the ground. I heard distant lightbulbs getting smashed, screeching getting louder and the ground shakes violently more and more. I grabbed Emilia and pulled her to the closet, both of us breathing loudly and profusely. We heard it go pass by as lights went dark and we could see a blue light that goes with it.